ID:99964

PR_Man = Cyberlord.

BYOND Staff, a simple scan IP scan and checking of his computer_id will show who he is.
I think his computer should be repetitively smashed.
You're worse than me when it comes to finding out what key Cyberlord is going by every other day.

Do BYOND a favor and do something productive.
Aww, Chatters' favorite crybaby is mad. Let me play the worlds smallest violin for you.
Just...wow.
PR_Man wrote:
Aww, Chatters' favorite crybaby is mad. Let me play the worlds smallest violin for you.

lol ok
IP addresses can be changed. Computer_ID can also be changed, if you figure out what influences it.
Cheeseburgermafia wrote:
IP addresses can be changed. Computer_ID can also be changed, if you figure out what influences it.

it can, but it seems like Cyberlord isn't smart enough to spoof that.

Chris Gayle's ban system caught him today. He tried logging into DBOII with the PR_Man key, but they had the same computer_id and ip address.

Also, if you teamview PR_Man's computer, it show he's cyberlord.
Xeal wrote:

Even though you've never teamviewed with me.
PR_Man wrote:
Xeal wrote:

Even though you've never teamviewed with me.

talk to the people you've teamviewed with. they're not very trustworthy at keeping secrets.
Xeal wrote:
talk to the people you've teamviewed with. they're not very trustworthy at keeping secrets.

Now that I think of it, I'll be more than happy to do a presentation with you to prove myself. Compare it with these "untrustworthy people". I have nothing to hide.
PR_Man wrote:
Xeal wrote:

Now that I think of it, I'll be more than happy to do a presentation with you to prove myself. Compare it with these "untrustworthy people". I have nothing to hide.

lol inb4 change desktop
Xeal wrote:
lol inb4 change desktop

darn, foiled again. dont take me up on my offer though, i could care less.
What has PR_Man done that suggests he is Cyberlord? He is making a chat game, and not doing anything negative in any way...
Albro1 wrote:
What has PR_Man done that suggests he is Cyberlord? He is making a chat game, and not doing anything negative in any way...

usually when all your details match up to a certain person, it means you're them. is that really that hard to understand?
Xeal wrote:
usually when all your details match up to a certain person, it means you're them. is that really that hard to understand?

What details would those be?
Albro1 wrote:
Xeal wrote:

What details would those be?

ip
computer_id

You scanned his? Oh joy, everyone loves you now.
We all know you just made this post because I wouldn't accept your offer. What was it again? I give you $20 and you don't pretend I'm Cyberlord and make your baw posts. Grow up, kid.

Everybody on Chat can vouch for this.
Meh, if he is cyberlord he'll eventually fuck someone over and expose himself; the worst case scenario would be someone losing money or having their accounts stolen (king-manga-man). It would be unfortunate for the person who got ripped off, but their own fault for putting their trust in the wrong person. Best case scenario pr_man becomes a productive member of BYOND.

I'd advise just being wary of whom you trust and don't trust when dealing with partners on BYOND.

edit: why strip out all capital letters in your blog?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9