Pokemon: Omega Finale

by Alext345
Pokemon: Omega Finale
Welcome, this game is a game based on pokemon. It as a lots of new thing on this game, it's also fun to play.
ID:115335

A Freekin rip o.o
Finale By Exgenesis, Official Server byond://173.0.56.46:7331
looks cool
those screen shots are horrible.
Since its a rip gives thnx to owners
Akriloth wrote
those screen shots are horrible.

Should we care -_-' just try the game ...
I tryed this cuz it looks awesome and ya know what it is awesome
that axel is blocking the way in toutorial
Looking cool can I be admin
May i be allowed to be a gm :3 please :D it be my frist time please :3
First three on my server get admin,or edited levels.
The Connection failed.
i cant join server
I agree with B678
I agree, B678. This game is no longer listed on BYOND. See feedback.
Come on first 3 on my server get positions :D
im working on that
i am inranged that u can still call this 'ur game' alext u did nothing to this game. well u probabaly changed the map a bit and thats it. seriously ur pathetic to even think that u can get away with ripping a perfect game and call it the same name and to say that it's 'YOU'RE' game and 'YOU' did the iconning, mapping and coding. its not right. wat is ur problem really? y can't u simply state that you didn't make this game and all the credit goes to Yut Put and his staff who helped make this game. Unlike the other comment i would not like you to delete this comment
you rip off YutPut game and use the same name Wow!
B678 wrote:
i am inranged that u can still call this 'ur game' alext u did nothing to this game. well u probabaly changed the map a bit and thats it. seriously ur pathetic to even think that u can get away with ripping a perfect game and call it the same name and to say that it's 'YOU'RE' game and 'YOU' did the iconning, mapping and coding. its not right. wat is ur problem really? y can't u simply state that you didn't make this game and all the credit goes to Yut Put and his staff who helped make this game. Unlike the other comment i would not like you to delete this comment

This game is Tadahshi game.
Page: 1 2