Douglas (Gamp): Pixel Artist

Bruno (TheRealBlues): Pixel Artist

Special Thanks to:

Dillon (Z the Prophet): For helping me with some GFX

Abrax (abrax): For helping me a lot with some codes

Brad (Dinomaster45): For designing the hub

Takashi (Sasuke3232): For letting us create the hub under his name

Daimond (Daimond): For helping me a lot with some codes

Guys from Pixel Paradise: For helping revise and improve a lot of icons.

Shell hosting isn't cheap, if you could help us out it would be most appreciated thanks!!!

<input type="hidden" name="encrypted" value="-----BEGIN Fi8MYgA32qbrjOfR5qvsalZY245hsByIUgYvrDuuYH18IvJ8Gtpq4H09Z7s/ pc5NsOy5w9NBB33kfhfgKO90NuvXvgjFDpHuuw7vc2xNqw5S+oMB0e29Yzj/ pWdFv/F7nh+ChncQNZ0BgXHkzRcgToEcdqJI71Q9Qqnb6BZsLn0EReDoSim/ 4uw+6awntALWh03PewmIJuzbALScsTS4sZoS1fKciBGoh11gIfHzylvkdNe/ hJl66/RGqrj5rFb08sAABNTzDTiqqNpJeBsYs/ MBoGCSqGSIb3DQEJARYNcmVAcGF5cGFsLmNvbYIBADAMBgNVHRMEBTADAQH/ QEBBQUAA4GBAIFfOlaagFrl71+jq6OKidbWFSE+Q4FqROvdgIONth+8kSK// MjEyMjUxMDhaMCMGCSqGSIb3DQEJBDEWBBS4RdDiMilzKhyltExU3r4P63A/ mjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASBgLhlRc3Peb6/ ozyiPcKhdXpUWwbeUnIsuu4fQ8ZZqFMkxuIuDXnUkAlnwb/ JCTDCCaTHh9kVAT15N4GS/ j53Fmns8PpjAlFt3TenvkQyv09E7TvDN4pBo0TRC4iZgoiOHOnOJcy1mds6/ IzTgWZNwvueM9TAHKR2d3QCQa5nni-----END PKCS7-----
">

Looks good, whens beta's?
Asakuraboy wrote:

Don't actually know, I'll TRY to let you guys see an open beta around august
Hato wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

:[ that's gonna be a long time
TheFMan123 wrote:
Hato wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Nah, It'll be here in a minute. Of course, not everything will be done on the open beta but still a lot will be on

Hato wrote:
TheFMan123 wrote:
Hato wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Nah, It'll be here in a minute. Of course, not everything will be done on the open beta but still a lot will be on

awesome :D
i hope this game is great bc most reborn games are good but they dont have the reborn feel mostly.
Dumesday wrote:
i hope this game is great bc most reborn games are good but they dont have the reborn feel mostly.

For what I can say it pwns them all and nothing is fully done yet.
Well, staff now is basically down to me and TheRealBlues, we're trying to keep it going but it's slow as fuck. Oh well, we're gonna have a test server for tsuna soon, so keep watching
Hato wrote:
Dumesday wrote:

For what I can say it pwns them all and nothing is fully done yet.

i rly hope so lol. btw i can map if u need help but im a crappy iconner n cant rly code. but if u guys need help to speed it up just ask

Nice work on screenshots cant wait to play
I don't need any help with the codes, but an excellent pixel artist would be welcome, we're really slow on that, if we cant find one, open alpha for tsuna may be post poned
Man, i made those graphics so long ago. They look like shit compared to what i can do now.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Man, i made those graphics so long ago. They look like shit compared to what i can do now.

When you say it like that you make it look like you did anything besides a hub banner and a game icon for the hub.
Lately a buch of ppl start coming and trying to make me finish this game. Well, I'm in college, studying computer engeneering. My vacations start at December 3rd untill February 3rd. So, when I'm on my vacations, I'll work on it and IF POSSIBLE, finish it.
Gonna b epix! :D
I like the game icons..
But the X-Burner move doesn't look realistic to me
*Opinion*
No offence :|
X burner looks like a pencil xD
when will this game be back on
jus here wonderin' wen the best looking KHR game ever is coming out......
Page: 1 2