BYOND Tabletop Gaming provides a secure chatroom, powerful dice features, and shared virtual sheets. You only need to supply the game rules for your favorite face to face RPG, the game master, and some players.
Customize and share sheets
- BTG lets you build custom sheets (for characters or other data) and save them locally on your computer. The same sheet may then be loaded on a different server.
- Sheets may be locked so that only the owner and gamemaster may edit and/or view that sheet or specific sheet fields.
- Sheets are shared in real time. Any modifications you make to a sheet are instantly updated on the display of all other players with that sheet open.
- BTG sheets support Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) features available to Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Powerful Die Rolling
- Multiple ways to enter die rolls: Command line text, a popup die roller window, or single click preset dice macros in your BTG sheets.
- Includes Special die rolling features for more specialized game systems: Target numbers, subtract the lowest die roll, reroll if a die is the maximum, and more
- Players may change their chat name and text color easily
- Create quick aliases for switching rapidly chat name, icon, and color on the fly.
- Emoticons ( =) ;) :-P et al) in chat text coverted to smiley icons thanks to Spuzzum's s_smiley library.
- Create any number of chat groups for private messages.
- Send images, web links, or pre-scripted text to specific chat groups.
- Optional password protection for each game server.
- Host and GM may mute, boot, or ban any player.
- Host and GM may view the BYOND key and IP address of each player.
- GM may assign chat names and text colors, and prevent abusive players from altering their chat name or color.
- Automatic mute if a player spams the game.
Maps for Miniatures
- Move icons/images around the play area just like miniatures on your tabletop.
Version 16: 09-18-07
- The Kill command no longer leaves blank spaces in the players list.
- Icon fields based on the same icon in different states display properly now.
- You can now close Sheet Panels named "Players" and "Dice".
- The "May use HTML" flag in player settings works now.