Enter sd_Alert. Fully customizable appearance, limitless buttons, optionally timed, alert boxes that only take keyboard focus if you want them to.
Version 2 changes: 09-06-06
- sd_Alert now validates responses. If the responses are not a valid choice from the button list you provided, sd_Alert ignores it. (Yota)
- Added a new SD_ALERT_NOVALIDATE flag, in case developers want to bypass automatic validation.
- Moved the automatic deletion of the sd_alert handler out of Topic() and into Response(). (Yota)
Version 1 changes (from version 0): 05-27-06
- sd_Alert now has optional display styles to use selection boxes or html links instead of buttons. (Foomer)
- sd_Alerts may be tagged so that other procs can manipulate or close them. (Foomer)