- Anthill (spzAnthill.web) - A tangled mess of tunnels ought to make this frustrating!
- Conflictus (spzConflictus.web) - Which approach do you take?
- Coopetition (spzCoopetition.web) - Cooperation and competition combined.
- CQC (spzCQC.web) - Close quarters combat.
- Cross Criss (spzCrossCriss.web) - A tangled mess in the middle.
- Crosswebs (spzCrosswebs.web) - When people don't have crosshairs to rely on.
- King of the Hole (spzKotH.web) - For those with acrophobia.
- Sidewise (spzSidewise.web) - Minor detours.
- O, What a Tangled Web We Weave (spzTangled.web) - A complicated map of weaving in and out. Can you handle it?
- Territorial Dispute (spzTerritory.web) - If you want that bug, you'll have to cross enemy lines.
- Widow's Abdomen (spzWidow.web) - A battle through a cramped midsection.
The map files are saved to the ...\BYOND\users\[yourwindowslogin]\MyHub\spuzzum\spuzzumwebs\spz Maps\ directory.
Aug 29 2003, 9:00 pm