Pokemon Spirit

by Swift_falcon240
Pokemon Spirit
Pokemon Spirt- Game Pretty much dead... Working on a new game!Pokemon Renewed From Dust! =D Link on Hub page..
ID:67381

Pokemon Spirit is no longer being updated!!

I have created a new pokemon game called Pokemon Renewed From Dust!

Pokemon Spirit!

Highest Rank Admins-
Swift_falcon240(Swift)
Next Revolution(Revolution)
WolfBlade_61
Danny112(Danny)

Regular Rank Admins-
(Subject to change)
lostsoul670,luffy6000(Dark Soul)
Markopolo1993
123was
FireWirePort
Cody333(Cody/Cujo)
Icesword553344(Icesword)
Master Blaze1
King_tut1
Yuszard11

Hub Icon Artist- Swift_falcon240(Swift)

-Some Admin spots still open-

*MOST Icons made by Gamefreak and Nintendo*

-Banned List-
Darkrixd

*Please email me if you wish to explain why you shouldn't be banned.*
Heya people, Its swift here. I was wondering if any of you out there would like to help in the development in Pokemon Spirit! If so, Please email me at [email protected] with your key included.

I would also like to have some GM/Admins who are willing to earn my trust. Please email me with your key or talk to me on the game to apply for a GM position.

Things to note:

I am NOT giving source freely. However, you may use PARTS of the source with credit in the game files of YOUR OWN games.

I currently need people to:
-Make a BIGGER & BETTER map
-Code more Attacks
-Code in Gyms
-Make a NEW/EDITED login screen

I currently have everything organized very well. Looking for files, coding, and editing will be an easy job.

Game developers WILL GET Admin Staus, assuming they are helpful.
this game stopped developing?
Hey out there! Im not currently updating this game as I have created a new pokemon game call Pokemon Renewed From Dust!

Please come take a look! Im sure you will like this new game! ;P

Swift_falcon240 wrote:
Hey out there! Im not currently updating this game as I have created a new pokemon game call Pokemon Renewed From Dust!

Please come take a look! Im sure you will like this new game! ;P
Lier! You updated recently x3

If you liked the original game PED, come take a look at PUO which is a brand new and original Pokemon Game coming to Byond. Cart12 and Myself are working together with a few other well known Pokemon players to bring this game to byond (since Pokemon has been in the dark on byond for quite a while). Fan/Favorite the hub and try out the Demo which you can download on the hub!

http://www.byond.com/games/IMangekyouI/ PokemonUniverseOrigins