ID:121023

If you ask me they should bring back dragonball byond games cause i really liked playing dragonball gt mystic world but now i can't play it cause funamation has to mess it up but if i can get enough people to help me on this will see if we can get dragonball byond back on here. so if you agree then every1 reply to this post so i can sent it to funamation so we can get Dragonball Byond back on here
yes i agree we need dragonball back on here i aint been on for a few months to come back to no dragonball is not good at all.
Impossible, BYOND received a Cease and Desist from the publisher of DBZ and related properties. BYOND can't legally list anything to do with those properties, including DBZ and OnePiece.
Lmfao, there are still Dragon Ball Games, but you gotta find them on your own.

By the way, FUNimation, the sh-t which owns all those games would force BYOND to give them money for the copyrighted animes they're allowing to ADVERTISE on their website, you can freely make it! But you can be jailed if you actually advertise games where the people ask for money or take too many people away from the games developed by FUNimation.

It works like this:

- BYOND has too many Gokutards, FUNimation gets mad because they know at least 1 of those 100 gokutards could've spent like $15 on a weird game, so they start reporting and complaining, and yeah you can be jailed if you use copyrighted material without permission, live with it.

You can always make your own game using a different tool, use Dragon Ball Ideas, characters, sprites, etc, it doesn't matter! And you'll be jailed / punished after getting a not-so small community playing for your games, and if you ever ask for money for playing / having special content on THE GAME WHICH HAS COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL, you'll be jailed for sure if caught, anyway, g'luck!

Pss, I didn't like Dragon Ball GT Mystic Blah, all those games were zeta rips, soooo lame!!!
You could try contacting funimation, and asking for permission.
[email protected]
Like if they would want lol
Even though I am a long time fan of the actual anime series itself; I have long since grown to despise the "games" BYOND distributed from it's anime section for the most part.

So no; we don't need the flood of hub pages of titles like "Dragonball: Power Within The Scouter" and so forth.
as much as I like anime, the probability that anime, as said above, coming back to BYOND is close to zero. Funimation has state what it wants and BYOND has to comply with it. Anime games in my opinion aren't worth shutting down BYOND completely.
In response to PeleTheFireDeity
PeleTheFireDeity wrote:
Anime games in my opinion aren't worth shutting down BYOND completely.
That effectively happened anyway. BYOND lost a large portion of its community due to the malicious actions of its troll community (who still hasn't been dealt with, as far as I know). Now, BYOND is practically begging for money in an attempt to stay afloat.
Agreed to falacy you flipping have too be a byond member to be able to create a game? Yourr faluts for takeing off dragon ball z games majority of the peppole on byond were playing on DBZ , DBGT Games.

Moderator: Please watch your language, profanity is not acceptable on these forums, thank you. -- Calus CoRPS
You don't have to be a BYOND member to create a game. You have to be a BYOND member in order to create a hub, which is quite different; you can still make, host and play a game without a membership, you simply need to advertise it [ and give people the link ] without the benefit of a byond.com/games/ page.

It is not 'BYOND's fault' for removing DBZ games - they were told to do it, and they had to comply, because that's just how the law works.

Tl;dr
It's impossible, because of the law.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
PeleTheFireDeity wrote:
Anime games in my opinion aren't worth shutting down BYOND completely.
That effectively happened anyway. BYOND lost a large portion of its community due to the malicious actions of its troll community (who still hasn't been dealt with, as far as I know). Now, BYOND is practically begging for money in an attempt to stay afloat.

While that may be true, the difference is that BYOND isn't completely shut down and Funimation can make that happen if BYOND chooses to go against its orders to cease and desist. The only way I could possibly think of anime coming back is if players decide to host their own websites.