The test is taking a little longer than predicted (gives us an estimate of live downtime of probably a couple of hours), but luckily it's going later into the night when less are up. Probably will be conducting the live run in 30 min.
YES!!!
So what's the status?
no im thinking that if its cheap like $15 then more people will buy it and then the money will gather up to make alot
In response to Super Sain Dude
Super Sain Dude wrote:
no im thinking that if its cheap like $15 then more people will buy it and then the money will gather up to make alot

I would say the larger barrier to entry is committing to make an online transaction in the first place. Once you're willing (and able, as getting a paypal account/credit card is a big step) to buy something, an extra $6 doesn't make much difference. Especially to our demographic.
why cant i connect to any games?
it's looks like xbox live update, and windows 8 where the attractiveness decreases as it advances. good job.
In response to ZephyreSyx
ZephyreSyx wrote:
it's looks like xbox live update, and windows 8 where the attractiveness decreases as it advances. good job.

Oh, boy. Here we go..
Nice idea of 6 months membership
Amazing new update of site.Keep it up
In response to Forum_account
Nice. I'm all for evolution. Even though I realize sacrifices will have to be made.
Forum_account wrote:
This is terrible. I have over 600 posts on my blog's forum,

A man known to belittle people (even those that have lost), has experienced his own misfortune. I may not remember who he was nor the reason. But if I do I will pity him out of human decency.
To reiterate, we can transfer old posts over. It's a bit of work, so I'd appreciate only doing it if it's important (I do sympathize with somewhat unexpected loss of data, though). We'll be doing the first round of forum imports tomorrow or Friday. This includes dev forum posts missed the first time around (this happened for keys that had a space in them), BYOND Help posts, some of Falacy's material, and what we can find in the Linux Guild. We'll also be doing some reorganization of the forums since they aren't being used quite the way we want (this will mostly affect posts about BYOND games).
JTGibson's Snippet Forum should probably be something that is transfered out, not to the new forums, but to a web archive.
What's wrong with having it in the tutorials & snippets forum (where it is currently)? The idea is that people can then find that material through search or browsing. We do need some better way of promoting useful libraries, tutorials, and snippets; perhaps it'e easiest with a sticky or a better tag display. But it's important that the content be available.
Never mind then, I actually missed that section when I was browsing. That's a good section. Honestly, looking through it, as long as it's moderated well, promotion shouldn't be necessary. It really seems like the "lookup" kind of forum.
alright!
good luck!!!nice!!!
Why am I constantly getting "You've got news!" when it hasn't been changed?
Getting the same.
why is the reference down?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5