ID:1594091

Useless Art Post For a Nonexistent Game, By VixiV.

[Insert Text Here]

Hello, I just wanted to make a post for my [Insert Title Here]. I'm going to post stuff here since I finally can with no more school, and this will document my progress to show if I actually did anything productive even though we all know this is not really productive .-.

[Insert Pictures Here]

[Insert Pun,Joke,Troll Here]

Looks lovely to me.
<3 naked mens.
nor do i
Oh! I thought it was a woman with cancer wearing skin color leggings.. well then.

Looks good Vix!
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
nor do i

nor do i
In response to Akto
I'm actually surprised you're the only one who figured out this was a female. Guess I have to make the Chest and the lower body more defined.
Allow me to help you define the female form.... Bewbs...

Screenshot
The stone-pavement is tooooooo squicky clean. get some grass on it, also, might want to change the hue and saturation. The grass looks great though.

Edit- Also, get rid of the grid...it's quite Obvious.
Pretty sure that's dirt, not stone pavement. And that is grass around the dirt..lol
In response to Dariuc
Dariuc wrote:
Pretty sure that's dirt, not stone pavement.

That is correct.
In response to Ganite
Dariuc wrote:
And that is grass around the dirt..lol

He wasn't talking about grass being in the picture, he was talking about the stone having nothing but pure stone. Where have you seen a rocky terrain outside that has no dirt, and grass in it? It's not very common.

Ganite wrote:
Dariuc wrote:
Pretty sure that's dirt, not stone pavement.

That is correct.

Sorry but that looks nothing like dirt. Going with some form of rocks/stone. Maybe it's intended to be stone pavement, or just random rocky terrain - either way though - it looks nothing like dirt imo.
Its dirt.
In response to D-Cire
Don't tase me bro. Please.
the dirt in my world isn't in clumps as big as rocks all over the ground
Is this your world?
Of course not, but the beautiful thing about art is being able to create a new world full of things that you create, but still gives the viewer a sense of familiarity so that they don't feel confused about even the ground they are standing on.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Of course not, but the beautiful thing about art is being able to create a new world full of things that you create, but still gives the viewer a sense of familiarity so that they don't feel confused about even the ground they are standing on.

But what if its a world where the sky is green and the grass is blue?
In response to Ganite
The grass still looks like grass, so it is familiar.

See: Namek
xD GG
Page: 1 2 3