Naruto: Ninja Power

by Imantas2
Welcome To A Great Naruto Evolution Based Game!
ID:1562945

Help Us Reach Number 1 by Favoriting
Links
Forums
Staff
Imantas2

Credits
Niti

Hit Counter
Free Counter
Free Counter
Enjoy this adventurous Naruto Evolution based game with an amazing community
Rules
No disrespecting Staff.
No bug abusing.
Only speak english.
Do not ask to be a staff member.
Do not complain about lag.
Do not insult others.
Do not spam.
Do not advertise.
No AFK training.
No Abuse.
Have Fun!
when turn online?
dude i wanna play
http://imgur.com/lIc3LIr Says he doesnt edit lmfao gg
And that my friends is how you troll gg #toogood #kinofuckedyourbitch #Richmoneyswagbitch #GRATATATA
In response to Kino21
Kino21 wrote:
And that my friends is how you troll gg #toogood #kinofuckedyourbitch #Richmoneyswagbitch #GRATATATA

Didn't say I use your friends to troll? Grow up.. Honestly, you are saying you trolled trolled me, #trolledhimsohardigotbannedfornothing and how did that happen? Oh and + you say you got banned for nothing, when you say trolled him so hard i got banned, you are so illiterate I feel like my brain is going to explode.
1. Learn how to a interpret saying. And that my friends is.... is a saying dipshit.
2. I got banned for proving you edited yourself and you got so mad you banned me, simple. I don't know what game leader would lie to their players , but it doesn't matter cause i could care less.
3. I will never grow up, ill be forever young :P.
4. Still replying even though you said you don't give a crap? Another lie lmfao.
5. Based God said suck my dick, BITCH!
I have returned to say stfu u two do it matter if he edit its his game. Don't tell a man to stop doing something that he made him self
Brolly i didn't tell you to stop sucking my dick why you stoppin'? It's over anyways you nub. #callmeat3 #iwantthe50centsspecial
In response to Kino21
Kino21 wrote:
1. Learn how to a interpret saying. And that my friends is.... is a saying dipshit.
2. I got banned for proving you edited yourself and you got so mad you banned me, simple. I don't know what game leader would lie to their players , but it doesn't matter cause i could care less.
3. I will never grow up, ill be forever young :P.
4. Still replying even though you said you don't give a crap? Another lie lmfao.
5. Based God said suck my dick, BITCH!

Ok.

1. I've never heard of And that my friends is... used in a sentence as a saying, Because it isn't a saying most likely.
2. You got banned for spamming the world chat and disrespecting admins, and the game you dipshit
3.You're simply retarded.
4.I'm replying because you commented. :)
5.Oh no!!! Some random guy said something bad about me, i should go kill myself!!!
In case anyone is wanting it dont mean to spam but Sasukehawk is falsly accusing me of selling there source so now I am publicly releasing it http://www.mediafire.com/download/jf9x13c7oip6cb9/ Naruto+Evolution%28No+bug%29.zip Just trying to get it out there feel free to delete this comment with no hard feelings
In response to Deandre12345
Deandre12345 wrote:
I have returned to say stfu u two do it matter if he edit its his game. Don't tell a man to stop doing something that he made him self

What did he make?
Niro, in the upcoming update, i remade lots, i remade the map, the villages, and added new clans and new villages.. But then niti let me host that version so i decided to work on that
Server won't be up for a few hours due to maintenance.
Server won't be up for a few hours again :D
LOL i want play
why the game down
Lol
when will it be back up ??
Yo how are you gonna put this game up for like 4 days and not put it up again ffs.
Page: 1 2