ID:258384

A face//
So I made a face.
I will make edits of it all of which include.
A black,white,and maybe tan skin color.
Um yeah i didnt read any of the tutorial XD.
I just wanted to see what I could make at the beggining so I could come look back at this and see how I've improved :).
Face V.2 My Pixel Art
Notice that this one has a few characteristic from the actual human face,such as eyes hair etc.
Yes they are both extremelyyyyyyyyy crappy but I gave this some effort at least. :|
Im sorry my Pixel Art is better than the next but im just giving what i can do now.
Riku 123q wrote:
A face//
So I made a face.
I just wanted to see what I could make at the beggining so I could come look back at this and see how I've improved :).
Face V.2 My Pixel Art
Notice that this one has a few characteristic from the actual human face,such as eyes hair etc.
Yes they are both extremelyyyyyyyyy crappy but I gave this some effort at least. :|
Im sorry my Pixel Art is better than the next but im just giving what i can do now.

I really really suggest you read some tutorials on this stuff. Theyre all over the front page.

If your looking to make faces, read tuts on lineart, and coloring for now. Get a grasp on that stuff before continuing.

And when it comes to the canvas/image size, if its going to be that big make the bg transparent.
In response to Pmitch
The big piece you left out there, is to stop using the paint brush tool. But seriously use the pencil.
In response to Rasengan3oo4
You can make beautiful art with the paint brush tool(I've actually been making sketches like that, its the easiest way). It's there for a reason, like all the other tools. But what he needs is fill in colors, shading, more details if its that large, etc...
Riku 123q wrote:

lol, ur halirous
if i were u, id read a lot of the tutorials on the front page. They have a lot of good tuts on line art and color selection
In response to Mohfar1
Mohfar1 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

lol, ur halirous
if i were u, id read a lot of the tutorials on the front page. They have a lot of good tuts on line art and color selection

This isnt funneh SA,and yeah I started readi ng it last night. O__o
I just got bored and made a face.
So I'll be making many many edits of this it lookz like.
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
You can make beautiful art with the paint brush tool(I've actually been making sketches like that, its the easiest way). It's there for a reason, like all the other tools. But what he needs is fill in colors, shading, more details if its that large, etc...

Well I have no idea to compress it into a smaller size.
In response to Riku 123q
Riku 123q wrote:
Bakasensei wrote:

You compress the size by making the canvas smaller. Youve got a big wide space of white there that you dont need, unless you plan on having another face, or object there. And even then, you could just adjust the size of the image to create those things.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Bakasensei wrote:

You compress the size by making the canvas smaller. Youve got a big wide space of white there that you dont need, unless you plan on having another face, or object there. And even then, you could just adjust the size of the image to create those things.

I see,Good thing I understood that. O__o
This is the worst pixel art I have ever seen. You can improve by taking more than 3 minutes to create something (Pixel art and/or posts.)
In response to Rugg
Rugg wrote:
This is the worst pixel art I have ever seen.

*cough*Breaking rules*cough*
Anyway i put no effort into this,This was for something for me to go back and fiish when I LEARNED PIXEL ART FULLY!
_>
In response to Riku 123q
I fixed myself prior to it and added advice on how to improve. Re-read my post and intake it.
The idea is to work on it on a pixel by pixel level. This is looking like MS Paint doodles. Just because you did it in MS Paint does not necessarily make it pixel art.
In response to AmonR
But I did it using the length of Pixels XD.
Yeah I understand. >_<
In response to Riku 123q
Riku 123q wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Anyway i put no effort into this,This was for something for me to go back and fiish when I LEARNED PIXEL ART FULLY!
_>

Get off the art society's nuts with this rule crap. Its not up to you to decide who is breaking a rule. Plus most rules are meant to broken.
Wow this aint looking that good >.>, u could atleast made the outline nice circle...but yeah like i said first off make a better outline then go read some tutorials you need it.

Riku 123q : So I made a face.

u just said you didnt read any tut >.>
In response to Dark Inc.
Dark Inc. wrote:
Wow this sucks >.>, u could atleast made the outline nice circle...but yeah like i said first off make a better outline then go read some tutorials you need it.

Oh gawd..........
Does anyone read what I say?
I am reading the-
Nevermind fuck it post away...
In response to Rasengan3oo4
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Rugg wrote:

_>

Get off the art society's nuts with this rule crap. Its not up to you to decide who is breaking a rule. Plus most rules are meant to broken.

http://www.byond.com/members/PixelArt/forum?admin=1&id=4613

If thats how you feel, then you can leave this guild.

To all of you, Im getting tired of all the bickering, trolling, and flamebaiting going on here, and closing this thread. Some of you are running on thin ice here. And to the creator of this thread, do not post work you did not put any effort what so ever into making. Its a waste of everyones time.