ID:258642

Now, before i even present what I have done thus far, i would like to get this fact out of the way. This line art is --->>> NOT <<<--- mine. I found it either on deviant art, or pixel joint up for free. Though i found it long ago, the original artist escapes me. I really wish i could remember, but for now i can not. I do know however, the line art was up for grabs, i just wish i could give credit where it is due. Just remember, the lines are NOT mine.

^If this is not allowed, gladly delete this.

Original:

My Wip so far:
Updated. Final 8 colors.

In response to Reeex
Colour in layers.
In response to Reeex
i've seen a completed version of that picture before but from a different site, I don't remember where thou.
In response to Suzakou
It could just be the color choices he used to shad it. There was/ and or is a site that uses similar colors in it, by I can not remember the site.
In response to Solcolito_Butch
If your suggesting i ripped it, i did no such thing.

Provide a link?
In response to Reeex
Reeex wrote:
If your suggesting i ripped it, i did no such thing.

Provide a link?

....Why does everyone in this community say Rip all the time? I just said because the colors are similar, not exactly the same.(The key word here is SIMILAR ). Although I am watching UFc right now, if i can find it i'll link the dragon i seen with the similar color scheme.

I have no idea if the site is even still up. Last i checked the guy had it in his site layout and said he was doing something anymore (cant remeber what) but he was leaving the site up.
In response to Solcolito_Butch
that looks really cool, the color is good too so far it looks like its coming out of some manga into a color picture xD
In response to ShadowKnight06
Well this is a Old Topic but if your looking for the person to Credit for Line art... http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/ index.php?topic=9197.0