ID:258800

I need help guys me and D-Dog is designing a base but we can agree on which base is better so can you tell us. Both base have same frontview, but different backs view. Also if you see any problem with the bases please inform us. We will try and fix them quickly as posssible.

Mines

D-Dog

LexLuther wrote:
I need help guys me and D-Dog is designing a base but we can agree on which base is better so can you tell us. Both base have same frontview, but different backs view. Also if you see any problem with the bases please inform us. We will try and fix them quickly as posssible.

Mines

D-Dog

Their both ok but D-Dog takes the cake, also he need probably add shading to the feet and to the back.
clearly hiddens is way better then d-dogs. I mean the back is way more detailed and with the pants hiddens fits his base while d-dog has his shit all loose.
In response to Mets15
Yea i fixed the shading but never sent it to him to post.
In response to Mets15
Mets15 wrote:
clearly hiddens is way better then d-dogs. I mean the back is way more detailed and with the pants hiddens fits his base while d-dog has his shit all loose.

Mines has a fat ass?
Reformist wrote:
D-Dog's has better shading. The feet seem abit off to me; specifically the heel part. Also, the legs, to me, are a bit skinny. Two other things to change with D-Dog's is the north looking position (right) is shorter than the south (left), and the shorts need more shading. On Hidden's the back line is too dark and it is pillow shaded. The knees on his are kinda knobby if you know what I mean. The top of the head is kinda flat looking, too.

I made the north state shorter because if its turned the opposite way the toes are stretched down they're facing up taking 2 pixels from the bottom.
hey man can you add my msn =D [email protected]
In response to D-Dog417
you should it'd be interesting on whose would look better then
In response to D-Dog417
D-Dog417 wrote:
Yea i fixed the shading but never sent it to him to post.

LexLuther wrote:

Mines

D-Dog

Luther's back view needs a little more work on the arms. as you can see the hand in the back view should be covered by his pants. it looks like he's touching his butt.

also I assume that bump on his leg is his kneecap(at least that's what it looks like to me). You're not suppose to be able to see people's kneecap from behind
I honestly didn't like both of them.
So I made a 4 minute 12 second edit:

What's the dark line going down the middle of the back on the top one suppose to be?

[Edit] Ddog's base is better. The top one looks like he has a stomach on his back, his hands are in a front view position, he has large bumps sticking out of his legs, it looks like his boxers are stuffed up his crack, he also appears to have a chin. Then of course the strange dark line going down his back.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:

Look like his chest is tuck inside his pants. >.>
In response to LexLuther
LexLuther wrote:
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:

Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
LexLuther wrote:
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:

Disreguard my post it does not look like that, i was looking at it wrong. I'm sorry Maximus_Alex2003 i took your art wrong way.
In response to LexLuther
It's all good. I didn't even do that good of a job, really.
Just focused more on structure than details.
Personally I didn't like that edits Maximus did no offence, the whole purpose of the base is to be easy to edit and manipulate and the shading u have in the edits u made are random and cant be shifted very easily. Also seeing that a team member didn't make the shading it would be hard to make the shading match after we pixel in animation and effects. Plus this base is for a naruto game and is too broad and cocky. The torso area is also too box like and doesn't show any real muscle tone. So thanks for the help but I like how our base is at the moment. Oh one thing I do like is how you reshaped the head, that's one thing i didnt like on the original and the pants fit nice. Once again thanks.

Edit:: Now looking at the base again i see that your abs look good on the base too and i see the definition in the arms but seeing as how big the base is i would think the cuts would be deeper. I like how it looks, the one lex sent me had a few edits in it so its not the same as you posted but i still don't think i have the skill to mimic the shading you added to the base that's why I want to keep it simple pillow shading for now until i can add intense lighting and definition like you've express.
In response to D-Dog417
Here is update of the bases. Use Maxiums edit to fix some parts of the body. Also threw in Maximus base for comparsion. Tell us any problem you see and tell us which is better.

O=Oringal
M=Maximus
E=DDog Edited

In response to LexLuther
Third one is good.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
Third one is good.
Thx, I took certain shadings techs from maxs and took his head and shorts and combined them with the original.
EDIT:: Question. Do you all think u should keep the abs how they were in the original? To me they look better.
Page: 1 2