ID:259073

Just a quick base I kind of made up. Tell me what you think and the changes I need to make.

Base WorkBase Work Extra

Ps: I'm New To Byond So Add Me If You Like My Art I Don't Have Much Friends :(
Pss: The Second Picture Is Just Something I Added To It Tell Me What You Think :)
Wow thats epic i could use a pixel artist like you.
Your shading around the lower body is...interesting. It doesn't look bad, but it is a bit distracting. It looks like you put a gradient on his body. Which suggests that the light-source is directly above him.

Oh, and your shading gets really dark on the outline as soon as the neck starts. I think that is what is distracting me the most. The body's outline is much darker than the head.
In response to Albro1
Ohh I See Hmmm I'll Try To See If I Can Change It Thanks For The Tip.
So How's This?
Base Redo
I don't know what I did this time but how does it look now?
In response to Natojames
Haha I don't think it was that good.
In response to VixiV
Add some contrast to the body. And define it a little better. Get rid of the gradient.
In response to Supertramp
I would but i suck at coloring :\ and i don't use any special Pixeling software i just use Paint lol.
In response to VixiV
Paint works great. Look up some human anatomy.
In response to Supertramp
Alright I'll Go Try To Look Up Some When I Got Time Lol.
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
Ohh I See Hmmm I'll Try To See If I Can Change It Thanks For The Tip.
So How's This?
Base Redo
I don't know what I did this time but how does it look now?

You gotta remember a human body has dimension,well most objects aren't flat so....the way you shaded the lower body gives off the illusion that he is flat.The center of the legs actually stick out more than the edge so the least shading would have to be the center,since the legs are cylindrical.Most people make the top left the light source but if you wanna be different you can stay how you are,but making it above the person makes it more challenging since making objects will look flat and not so much as if they have any dimension.

I would go to pixel joint or one of the many other pixel art gallery sites and look up human anatomy if you don't understand what i mean.

Peace
In response to MademanOne
Can you at least throw some shorts on him or something! What is it with all these naked bases.
In response to MademanOne
Alright then thanks i'll go check it out.
In response to Rockeyx2
Most of the time bases are designed without clothing so that overlays can be used to customize the appearance later.