Pokemon Atom

by Kidpaddle45
Pokemon Atom
The Pokémon experience you've been waiting for!
ID:1604054

Pokedex needs a organization of some sort. They are way too many pokemons to be scrolling in such a huge list(from images I saw). I suggest you include a category tab (which categorizes pokemons by their elements) at the top which u can choose from

Sort of like this:

<- Fire +> --- <- Water +> etc
*NOTE : Please note that the + and - signs are just there to be able to better explain this visually

When you click on that + it should take you to the next category while clicking on the - will take you to the previous category
FishMan123 wrote:
Pokedex needs a organization of some sort. They are way too many pokemons to be scrolling in such a huge list(from images I saw). I suggest you include a category tab (which categorizes pokemons by their elements) at the top which u can choose from

Sort of like this:

<- Fire +> --- <- Water +> etc
*NOTE : Please note that the + and - signs are just there to be able to better explain this visually

When you click on that + it should take you to the next category while clicking on the - will take you to the previous category

Thank you for the suggestion! I also thought the Pokedex was missing something! So here it is, a little update to the Pokedex!! ;)

Oh, very fast update and reply! hehe now it looks a lot better :D!
Thanks to you ;)!
Small change: Instead of having it taking so much space on screen, made it more compact too.

:D!!
Would also be cool if instead of just plain white background it would actually display a image of a scene of the type of pokemon.

i.e Grass while have Grass background, water will have a water background
In response to FishMan123
I totally agree
Btw, I was pretty bored and found myself looking through old stuff on BYOND.

This was what I meant:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic