Well, if anyone is interested, I'm down to work with whomever.
Less than 24 hours until the contest begins. Prepare yourselves physically if you're planning on staying awake the entire time.
I'm so excited!! :)
is it EST time?
In response to Ganite
CST. :)
So what time does contest start/end EST?
In response to Ganite
As long as your settings on BYOND are set for EST the contest times should show up correctly on the topic header.
"Donators and Developers will choose an ordered list of the Top 3 games that were submitted. If there is a team of developers, only the leader will be allowed to vote. When voting, you're not allowed to choose your own entry in your Top 3 choices."

I'm out.
In response to Baird Techie
Why is that? :/
In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:
Why is that? :/

Leaving the votes to tasteless, people that be on the forums and not the gaming community is just a really bad idea. I won't even waste my time.
Um, did you read what you posted? The decision is up to people who participate and people who donate (which is only 4 people). It's not open to the public.
Oasiscircle wrote:
Um, did you read what you posted? The decision is up to people who participate and people who donate (which is only 4 people). It's not open to the public.

Exactly, people who participated sore losers exist.

I just don't want to bust my ass for one of these moments to happen: http://prntscr.com/43tubl

If that doesn't convince you. Lets say, that no one here had no grudge against me and didn't know I was arrogant, lets use your evil twin as an example, someone who says they're gonna beat everyone else easily and that he has this and nobody knows the guy. I strongly, doubt the way this is going that he'll get the win even if what he made brings in thousands of new BYOND players miraculously.

If you watched the video, you get it. I'm gonna leave it at that I'm just not trying to waste my time so don't expect me to be in this contest, sorry.

The point is you're graded by fellow developers, and not by people that have grudges?
I honestly don't understand your standpoint but you're free to withdraw if you'd like. :/
pls participate in this contest bird, we need you
Oasiscircle wrote:
The point is you're graded by fellow developers, and not by people that have grudges?
I honestly don't understand your standpoint but you're free to withdraw if you'd like. :/

You must not know BYOND and how this community works and what I've been saying since the beginning of time about the games these people develop and how everyone's talent-less its made me popular but for the wrong reasons giving me the win would make all these developers feel like shit and I'm pretty sure they don't want that.
I withdrew you from the contest. Please criticize the community in a more relevant thread.
Is it possible to join after contest starts? Idk if I'll be home for the weekend or not 50 50 chance lol. Its Black Expo weekend and I might go downtown.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Is it possible to join after contest starts? Idk if I'll be home for the weekend or not 50 50 chance lol. Its Black Expo weekend and I might go downtown.

It's definitely okay! :) Late applicants are accepted!
Well then I'll actually join now and if I do end up leaving I'll withdraw.
In response to Ganite
Okay awesome! Welcome aboard! :)
I came to the conclusion that my internet's upload speed is too gay for twitch's live stream, so I will not be streaming.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24