photo NinjaScroll.png

Special thanks to:

DarkNinjaNaut

Marino

D:
when will the game release?
Project is on hold. Focusing on http://www.byond.com/games/Niro1/SoulsOfDestiny
Project is back in production!
Should make it so the more damage you lose, the slower you run due to being injured
In response to FlawlessExample23
FlawlessExample23 wrote:
Should make it so the more damage you lose, the slower you run due to being injured

So the more damaged you are, the slower you run.. Could be a nice feature.
When will the game be up. So excited for this game! - Seimu
In response to Ittachii
Ittachii wrote:
When will the game be up. So excited for this game! - Seimu

Working on it! Alpha is almost ready. Just a few more things to be done and and others to be fixed.

Stay tuned!
Oh yeah almost time to get my Ninja on.
So Niro, How are things going? Kage System looking good? buildings opening up? Ramen shop to rest at? Pork grill place Choji eats at? Also is the Law Enforcement squad like the Anbu, or a separate entity?
In response to AmirSayin
AmirSayin wrote:
So Niro, How are things going? Kage System looking good? buildings opening up? Ramen shop to rest at? Pork grill place Choji eats at? Also is the Law Enforcement squad like the Anbu, or a separate entity?

Not gonna open up for alot of buildings just yet. Perhaps work a little more on the ramen shop and add that one in.

The Law Enforcement is a separate entity but similar to the Anbu. Although, they will not be doing missions that are as dangerous as the Anbu missions.
Alright sounds good to me. can't wait.
Actually not a rip.. a remake. And by the owners of the so called "riped off game". If you don't know shit...better not talk.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
ripped fan-game with donate button ok

Oh, please. Get your facts right, kiddo.
Cant wait guys
Saiyans are from one piece, idiot.

Don't see my name in dem credits >>
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Saiyans are from one piece, idiot.

Don't see my name in dem credits >>

Well, that would be because nothing you made is in this game.
Ok.
I so cant wait for this game to be up. I wake up every day with my hopes on high lol.
Page: 1 2 3