ID:1636666

Keywords: byond, mods, seriously, slow, wtf
I've posted a few things back then, libraries and such, and it's been about a month or two now and they are still pending review.

I think BYOND should go back to the way they were before, having everything visible, rather than hidden, and have mods mark things as hidden from there because this method isn't working out to anyone's advantage.

What does everybody else think? (No this isn't a feature request, it's just an open discussion).
Sorry about that. Things have been pretty slow lately so I suppose we've all been neglecting to take a look at what is pending.
Hmm that makes sense to me
This might be off the topic of the discussion you wanted a little, but I just wanted to say that it really isn't a problem at all for anybody with a pending review to contact one of us if he or she feels like we're talking a long time. We'd be happy to pop in and list it.
Great to know :)
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
This might be off the topic of the discussion you wanted a little, but I just wanted to say that it really isn't a problem at all for anybody with a pending review to contact one of us if he or she feels like we're talking a long time.

But it's your job... to approve or reject listings...

DO you also manage libraries? I got a few libraries pending.
In response to A.T.H.K
Yes, I can also list demos and libraries. I just listed the ones you had pending.

A.T.H.K wrote:
But it's your job... to approve or reject listings...

That's part of my job, you're correct. I am a volunteer, though. Regardless, I'll try to peek in more often and see if there's anything new.
Most of the time I find my libraries and demos get approved/rejected within a few days. After about a week I send a mod a message and usually they've just been busy and get round to it as soon as the can.

While it's never fun waiting, it doesn't seem too bad to me.