Rips are really no fun and clog up byonds space or atleast the searches bc you'll read thew abotu 30 games worth of rips to find one different. But dont confuse rips with little basic snips of code as in you wanted an ageing system that kills mobs after x amount of time. You cant seem to figure out how to code it so u look at another games source and "code ur own version" based on its design and it works.

But overall the vast majority of games people consider rips only use "public icons" I myself consider any zeta icons public property dispite what others might claim due to the fact they have been and are so widely used. And also based on the fact Zeta does not exist anymore. its owner has vanished never to be heard from again thus leaveing his scraps for everyones pleasure. Please do not mistake this as an ok to rip his game, anyone can get zeta's source change a few names and host it. that isnt codeing thats ripping.
Recently I started work on a new project, which is going to be a traditional video game RPG. Menus, stats, and turn-based battles.

Started working on this with a friend who said we should just use FFL's engine. YEAH no thank you. Not only is it more difficult, in my opinion, to alter an already existing engine to fit your needs, but more often than not, people use varying syntax.

Said friend is adamant on using FFL's engine, whereas I'm adamant on starting the project from scratch.
Pretty sure Lugia owned a naruto rip lol
Rips are why we still have byond. Js
In response to LILMESSI18
I don't think you need to go around posting this in every thread. Just sayin'.
only baird techie can save byond
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
only baird techie can save byond

Who they think it will be?
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
I don't think you need to go around posting this in every thread. Just sayin'.

I see you failed math, posted in two topics only if your saying there are only two topics then i think you need to go back to school. Js

In response to LILMESSI18
LILMESSI18 wrote:
Rips are why we still have byond. Js

How?
rips are why we'll never have byond.js!
In response to Super Saiyan X
Elaborate on that.
In response to Baird Techie
Baird Techie wrote:
Elaborate on that.

no
You can't. Nothing any of you can make wont keep people around.

/Leave
Baird Techie wrote:

/Leave

What I said actually has little to do with what you think it meant. It has even less to do with your reply.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:

/Leave

What I said actually has little to do with what you think it meant. It has even less to do with your reply.

As the savior of BYOND I order YOU TO BE SILENT!
Savior eh? Any projects in the making? (Seriously tho)
In response to WSHGC
WSHGC wrote:
Savior eh? Any projects in the making? (Seriously tho)

Of-course Sunagakure's rat. Pm me and I will show you what will be my first move. I'll show you why I cant keep up in levels on GOA.
Baird Techie wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:

/Leave

I'm pretty sure I've done more to help BYOND than you'll ever think you've done.
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:

/Leave

I'm pretty sure I've done more to help BYOND than you'll ever think you've done.

The poorly drawn star don't mean squat dragon boa.
Super Saiyan X wrote:

No, but really SSX does help out quite often.
Page: 1 2 3 4