World of Business

by Ralf1324
Build your business better than the rest.
ID:1627757

World of Business (BETA)
The game of business, money, and brutal competition

Description

Build your dream business and watch it grow, while keeping track of your expenses.

In this new game, you can create and destroy, expand and compete, hire and fire, and try your hand at the stock market.

The more you build, the higher your esteem. The higher your esteem, the more money you make, but watch out for expenses and play the stock market wisely.

Don't let the pressure of competition get to you!

Credits

Designer / Creator: Ralf1324
Administrators: Ralf1324
Supervisors: -Oreu-| Zumyuchiha | Demonote | Inuyashaisbest
Testers: PrinceKita | Mesiapk
Assistance / Support: Xirre
This looks like it'd be fun. :D

Edit: I'd recommend changing reboot time to be either 4 or 6 hours, so that it's divisible by 24 and so that it'd be at the same time every day. This makes it really easy to predict.
In response to Decius Reln
Decius Reln wrote:
This looks like it'd be fun. :D

Edit: I'd recommend changing reboot time to be either 4 or 6 hours, so that it's divisible by 24 and so that it'd be at the same time every day. This makes it really easy to predict.

Thanks for the comment - I will do just that!
I see no way to start a business. Maybe a Guide is in order.
In response to Blah500
Blah500 wrote:
I see no way to start a business. Maybe a Guide is in order.

You can double click a business to but it.
But all I see is a black screen, so I don't see any businesses to buy.
In response to Blah500
Blah500 wrote:
But all I see is a black screen, so I don't see any businesses to buy.

Not sure why that's happening...send me a pager message sometime when we're both online and I can take a look to find out what might be happening. Sorry about that! :/
Do you plan on updating this game further ? I got quite addicted yesterday and I am looking forward to keep playing but alone isn't that challenging, well due to each reboot it resets everything lol but yeah. Also there's a guide for Employes stats and what they exactly do ? Thanks in advance.
In response to FakeMan
FakeMan wrote:
Do you plan on updating this game further ? I got quite addicted yesterday and I am looking forward to keep playing but alone isn't that challenging, well due to each reboot it resets everything lol but yeah. Also there's a guide for Employes stats and what they exactly do ? Thanks in advance.

Glad you like the game, first of all! I do plan on updating it more. I'm learning a lot of C++ really fast right now, so I've taken a short break from BYOND, but I will be back to update this game pretty soon!
I've noticed that by starting a new round, your high score gets replaced by your new round's score. It's kind of disappointing to see your high score vanish. Great game though!
Lol this happens when you play for long enough...

http://prntscr.com/4m2m40
I love it! Brings back childhood memories of Omega Mall, only better! I only wish game play was longer than an hour. By then I'm just starting to see a decent profit. Consider extending reboot/game play time? Also, after the reboot, it's hard to move. My character always wants to move to the left.