ID:275859

For one day. :(
It usually takes 10 minute to download one Inuyasha episode...now it's 3 damn hours. :(
How will I survive? :(
Hell Ramen wrote:
How will I survive? :(

By finding something better to do than downloading Inuyasha episodes?

And actually, people appreciate finding meaningful posts here. :P
Boo-hoo. I've got 56k dial-up! Well lemme' tell ya sumthin' ... some people got it worse than you do, such as yours truely! Yes, I'm stuck with 28.8k, the around average connection for dial-up, and I have not a chance in hell to obtain a nice DSL or Cable internet connection.
In response to Asguard
Asguard wrote:
Boo-hoo. I've got 56k dial-up! Well lemme' tell ya sumthin' ... some people got it worse than you do, such as yours truely! Yes, I'm stuck with 28.8k, the around average connection for dial-up, and I have not a chance in hell to obtain a nice DSL or Cable internet connection.

Whoamg, 28.8k? That has to suck. :(
Why can't you get a better connection?

Plus, Foomer, the loading speeds for things are too slow...
:(
I'm spoiled and used to cable.
In response to Hell Ramen
Hell Ramen wrote:
Plus, Foomer, the loading speeds for things are too slow...
:(
I'm spoiled and used to cable.

Well, "something better to" doesn't totally disregard the idea of doing something offline, or off the computer.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Well, "something better to" doesn't totally disregard the idea of doing something offline, or off the computer.

Well, there's really nothing to do.
I can't go outside.
I have no good games (well, none I haven't beat)
I guess I'll sit here listening to Fukai Mori...
Take up origami.
Draw something.
Paint something.
Cook something.
Read a book.
Write a book.
Stop and think.
Find something to clean.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Take up origami. -- :( Pain in teh crotch
Draw something. -- I can only draw stickmen
Paint something. -- See above except replace draw with paint
Cook something. -- All I have in my cupboard, is, well...Ramen Noodles.
Read a book. -- I can't drive to the library (I've read all the ones I have)
Write a book. -- :) My writing teacher says if I keep up the way I'm writing, I won't be able to become an author when I'm older.
Stop and think. -- I'll go do that...
Find something to clean. -- Did and done.

Stop and think, I shalt go do that.
Not doing something because you're bad at it is a dumb excuse. You'll obviously get better at it the more you do it. I used to draw stick figures when I was 6. After a lot of practice, now some people think I'm "one hellova artist".
and i had to build this 4 input nand gate with vhdl....cpld e-soc 1146201....s class....ahh.....
In response to Foomer
like playing terra world online and wondering who the HELL plays games online?
Get the game Planescape: Torment. It owns.
Playing with silly putty eats up any time I'm not on the computer. You should get some, it's addictive.(Just don't get it on your clothes!! I've been punished like 50 times for doing that...)
Or you can be awesome like me and get every episode of Trigun on dvd. Trigun owns all! Except Planescape.
I have dail up and I always will, unless Telsta upgrade my frieken exchange box >_<
In response to Smoko
And even then, Telstra Bigpond isn't what I'd call a very good service... WOAH, I just used "Telstra" and "service" in the same sentence. My head asplode.

Move to Canberra and get TransACT! =)
In response to Crispy
Hehe, I dont want Telstras broadband, they smell.

I plan on moving to canberra when I get my "P's" somtime next year though.
In response to Smoko
folks! this thread is a *bit* to chatty (as in posts every few minutes or closer) - take it to chatters please!
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
I used to draw stick figures when I was 6.

I can draw reasonably well and still have fun drawing stick figures. Drawing well has nothing to do with having fun drawing.
In response to DarkView
DarkView wrote:
Foomer wrote:
I used to draw stick figures when I was 6.

I can draw reasonably well and still have fun drawing stick figures. Drawing well has nothing to do with having fun drawing.

I agree. I used to draw huge stick figure wars when I was younger and it was tons of fun. =D
Prank Call people :-P!