ID:275871

_>
Who here doesn't download almost everything within the period that they have?
<_<
Sadly, I can't say I don't, I tried to download everything I thought would be useful, and everything that was.
I would, but I cant get a subscription >_<
Hell Ramen wrote:
_>
Who here doesn't download almost everything within the period that they have?
<_<
Sadly, I can't say I don't, I tried to download everything I thought would be useful, and everything that was.

I wish I did. But I had a year subscription and didn't think I needed to, and all of a sudden, BOOM! Gone!
I did too, but then I had to reinstall windows (actualy upgraded computers too) and didn't think to back it up. There went my DMIFonts, or whatever that lib is called, OpenRPG used it. I suppose I could always program my own version, but Lummox's was easy to use, so I just removed it.
In response to Scoobert
Scoobert wrote:
There went my DMIFonts, or whatever that lib is called, OpenRPG used it. I suppose I could always program my own version,...

Or, you could spring for another subscription. :P That, or submit something good yourself. I think those you submit get a free month subscription. Not sure on that though.
In response to Flick
Yes they do, thats how I got mine. I have a few things on my table as close to being able to be submited. I just havent.