ID:275893

Mike, did you mess up again, or is this permanent? :(
I like it. =)
Talk about confusing. I started my post in newbie central. By the time I finshed it it was Developer how-to.

I like it, but wow it was freaky.
He's just trying to mess with your head. Pay it no heed.
Hell Ramen wrote:

What makes you think the two are exclusive? ;)

Seriously - I like the new forums. And the new ones on http://games.byond.com/forum as well.

splatty
In response to splattergnome
splattergnome wrote:
Hell Ramen wrote:

What makes you think the two are exclusive? ;)

Seriously - I like the new forums. And the new ones on http://games.byond.com/forum as well.

splatty

/me Gasp!
Now the uber n00bs will find our secret fortress of solitude!
Finally I can see a board topic in blue other than Announcements.

By that I mean where it says "Computer & Technology", if you've read every post in that topic, "Computer & Technology" is displayed in blue rather than red =)

In response to DeathAwaitsU
Urm...Death, if you read every post in a section the top thing turns blue =P
In response to N1ghtW1ng
To be honest, I completely agree.

BUT it may mean that these 'n00bs' will find us before finding Zeta source, eh?
In response to Elation
Nightwing... That's exactly what I was thinking... I was all like: "Oh NO! Now we are going to actually have to deal with people flly new to the community, not just people that played games for two years and want to make one now!"

But maybe that means they will be somewhat literate by the time they find us...
In response to YMIHere
Agreed, but I don't like this Developer How-To business. I'm picketing for Newbie Central... But I'm going to end up giving up as soon as my attention span breaks... (REALLY SOON.)
In response to Ter13
Yeah, like Elation said. We can get to them before the Zeta Disease does! We can be like a Vaccine =P
In response to N1ghtW1ng
Im soo lost -_-
In response to Dranzer_Solo
Just click random things until you find your forum. But not the x in the upper left. j/k It is a litle confusing. What are you trying to find?
I like the reorder, alot.

Only problem with it is I keep wanting to click on "Off Topic" and it's not there!
In response to Ter13
I like the idea of changing the name of Newbie Central (I'm not sure about calling it Developer How-To, though), because some people act like it's an insult to them to post in "Newbie" Central. Of course, we know it's not, but those people will post in Code Problems just because it doesn't have the word Newbie in it. =P

I'm all for just making a Coding Help forum and letting all of the problems go in there. =)
In response to N1ghtW1ng
o.O

No I mean not seperate topics but entire boards.
In response to DeathAwaitsU
He's right.
Hell Ramen wrote:

Unless Mike rewrote the forum help for fun, then it's permanent this time.