ID:259931

I -really- want the Comic Sans MS font in DM when coding, it'd be just...cool :p. You know you want it so you can add your own fonts, I don't care if I have to wait until 4.0. D:<
I -really- want the Comic Sans MS font in DM when coding, it'd be just...cool :p. You know you want it so you can add your own fonts, I don't care if I have to wait until 4.0. D:<

Just load up a project then go to options code preferences. From there you can change the font and the various colors of things. Except for embedded expressions in strings for some reason :P.
In response to Theodis
_>
Comic Sans MS isn't in there, which is why I want the ability to upload a font into DM and use it.
In response to Hell Ramen
Hell Ramen wrote:
_>
Comic Sans MS isn't in there, which is why I want the ability to upload a font into DM and use it.

Comic Sans MS is in there, at least on windows XP. That font list is the list of window's fonts. If you have it on your computer, it should be there.
In response to Jon88
Mmaaann, I have windows XP, but it's not there. D:
I have: 1942 report, auntbats, Courier, Courier New, edgers, Fixedsys, Lucida Console, OCRB, Terminal, WST_Czec, WST_Engl, WST_Fren, WST_Germ, WST_Ital, WST_Span, and WST_Swed
In response to Jon88
Comic Sans MS is in there, at least on windows XP. That font list is the list of window's fonts. If you have it on your computer, it should be there.

Actually it looks like it is only listing fixed width fonts though why anyone would want to use a variable width font to program with is beyond me :P.
In response to Theodis
Theodis wrote:

Actually it looks like it is only listing fixed width fonts though why anyone would want to use a variable width font to program with is beyond me :P.

Sorry, my mistake. :)