ID:265418

Let's say:
A=1
B=.1
C=.01

They're all the currency, B is equal to one tenth of A, and C is equal to one hundreadth of A.

Should it automatically be calculated, like, if you get 10 Bs, you get +1 A and -1 B, or make B keep on increasing and make it so you pay individually, like, 40 B instead of 4 A?
Hell Ramen wrote:
Let's say:
A=1
B=.1
C=.01

They're all the currency, B is equal to one tenth of A, and C is equal to one hundreadth of A.

Should it automatically be calculated, like, if you get 10 Bs, you get +1 A and -1 B, or make B keep on increasing and make it so you pay individually, like, 40 B instead of 4 A?

If the money is stored virtually (like in a bank) it should be automatically calculated, but if it's physical (pocket change) it should not.
In response to HavenMaster
Mmmkay, thanks HM.
to have the different currencies? Do players have to worry about encumberance? Pay a fee for changing? Certain coins aren't accepted by certain vendors?

If not, don't even bother with different currencies, since the intrinsic value is all that matters anyway.
In response to Jmurph
I don't have different ones, just different types. :p
Like, a penny, dime, and a dollar. That's basically what I have. I don't know, I was just trying to add a more "realistic" effect to it, ya' know?
In response to Hell Ramen
Generally it is not good to add things just to add them. think about how it will affect the game. Will juggling pennies make the game more fun? Less fun?

Realism in games is highly over-rated. (Believability is actually what you probably want, not realism.) Strive for fun!