ID:276168

http://members.byond.com/Dan

He's got a page, but; NONE of the BYOND (forum) moderators have him on their friend list. Why? They were all in it together!
Hmmm....Good detective work. You'll also note that he has noone on his friends list, he has no favorite games or interests, and he has not made even one post.
It would be nice to see Dan post even once. That way, we would know he was still around, ya know? I've never seen him post or online or anything.
In response to Jamesburrow
Lets investigate! I will lead the forenstic team!
Do a lookup on who owns the byond page & such. Dan is not even listed, yet Tom & I think Mike are.
In response to JJA
That's even more proof!
They killed Dan and took credit for BYOND. D:
Next, they're going to kill everybody who knew Dan...
In response to Sniper Joe
CSI, Byond style O_O
In response to Tiko
His last post: ID:191095

~X R.I.P Dan
In response to Xooxer
And he was replying to Lummox...could Lummox have done it?
Time to figure out!
In response to Xooxer
ehh guys this is just a question but is dan really.. dead I dont know anything of this or did he just quit BYOND
I need to know..

O-matic
In response to O-matic
I think he had other stuff to do. It's an ongoing joke...from like 3 years ago >.>
In response to N1ghtW1ng
oh, I was thinking that he well.. died and everyone was making jokes of it. well I thought wrong.
oh well..

O-matic
In response to O-matic
Who knows. It could have been any of us who killed him! *BUM, BUM, BUM* Looks around
http://img95.echo.cx/my.php?image=16on.jpg

well.. it seems that he's back . for a few secs.. >.>

In response to Vans
Well, you most likely would of needed to have been around when he disapeared >.>
In response to O-matic
That is an old chatters trick. They simply do a bot echo saying the normal login message. I will admit, I fell for it once too, but they where using Tom. They did it like 5 times, so I tried to page Tom asking if he was having connection problems, then I realized it was just one of the Admins in chatters. Boy, did I feel stupid.
In response to Scoobert
Scoobert wrote:
That is an old chatters trick. They simply do a bot echo saying the normal login message. I will admit, I fell for it once too, but they where using Tom. They did it like 5 times, so I tried to page Tom asking if he was having connection problems, then I realized it was just one of the Admins in chatters. Boy, did I feel stupid.

now thats a funny (a little), but anyway there wasn't a admin on >.> look at the chatters bar at the left. there isn't any server admin on. ( a Sop is a server admin right?)

O-matic
In response to O-matic
It doesnt have to be a server admin, just a room admin with /botecho abiliys.
In response to Scoobert
Scoob is right. It was probably Voltay, he's some kind of OP in the lounge. He was in splattergnomia and talking through that.
In response to Elation
It's sad... Chatters was quite a good place.

But now a bunch of abusive GMs and newb flamers have taken over.
Page: 1 2