In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
But now a bunch of abusive GMs and newb flamers have taken over.

Yeah, I hear those flamers also post in the forums sometimes.
Flame Sage wrote:
It's sad... Chatters was quite a good place.

yeah.. now that the lounge is "history" it isn't fun anymore. I always liked chatters. but you guys are right it is changing.

*sighs* oh well, Myself I've been thinking to also make a chat game.. but not sure..
what do you guys think?

O-matic
In response to N1ghtW1ng
No. We could have accidently run over him and threw his body in the river without having any idea who the hell he was.
In response to O-matic
Meh, I have seen many people's tries at it...Not so well...
In response to Sniper Joe
Sniper Joe wrote:
Meh, I have seen many people's tries at it...Not so well...

yeah, I dont think I'll ever create a chat program just as great as chatters. but anyway I'm gonna try anyway.
not that íts gonna be better then chatters but I'll do what I can :)

O-matic
They never taken over. They was always there, since the beginning. WAY before your time. -.-

-Ryan
In response to Scoobert
No, Scoob, this was real. He was in the list. You cannot /botecho someone into the master list.
In response to Ry4n
Ry4n wrote:
They never taken over. They was always there, since the beginning. WAY before your time. -.-

-Ryan

The flamers weren't always there. It was originally the abusive admins and the really abusive admins, who muted the flamers for no particular reason. :P

In any case, anyone can make their own channel that doesn't need to have abusive admins or flamers. :)
In response to Jon88
Jon88 wrote:
Ry4n wrote:

-Ryan

The flamers weren't always there. It was originally the abusive admins and the really abusive admins, who muted the flamers for no particular reason. :P

LONG LONG ago in a galaxy far far away. The flamer wars did spread. Like a plauge across byond worlds. Intell all games and even the byond forums had flames of hatred. Even with the added efforts of "abusive admins" and "really abusive admins" could not stop the massive flamers. And soon even the dark one(Lummox JR) had turned to the flam...... *Transmision Terminated*
*DUM DUM DUM* :P

Yea yea catchy story right. And we all know that the great Dan is the only one who has enough force to save byond. But will he come back in time. Or will byond be in ashs.
In response to Green Lime
You're offending the BYOND Staff. Quit it.
In response to Crashed
Crashed wrote:
You're offending the BYOND Staff. Quit it.

O.O that was offending dam. And how was that offending Crashed?
In response to Green Lime
Green Lime wrote:

"And soon even the dark one(Lummox JR) had turned to the flam......"
In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
Green Lime wrote:

"And soon even the dark one(Lummox JR) had turned to the flam......"

O.o I say again how was that offending? Does Lummox JR not like being called "dark one"? Besides it was just a joke. Thats how I get my kicks. Pick on others :)
In response to Crashed
Crashed wrote:
No, Scoob, this was real. He was in the list. You cannot /botecho someone into the master list.

However, I have seen that UOPs could change their names. Im not sure how OPs work in chatters lately, but it's possible someone was just changing their name to be whoever.
In response to Crashed
I didn't see him on the list. Proof?
In response to Scoobert
Is the one who logged into telnet him too? I would assume because he logged out also (telnet user seemed to have connection problems just like Dan)
Okay, I admit it I did it. DigiSamTom for life!
Page: 1 2