ID:277462

COME END JOI YOUR SELF
What?

Are you advertising a game? I really can't tell. I have never heard of DBZ X Fire Goku, so I can't tell. You should probably say something that explains why we should check out the game, assuming it is one. I can assume by the name, it is based on DBZ, but what makes it stand out from the rest? What are the "selling points" of that game?

It is also a good idea to make sure you have the correct spelling and are presenting yourself clearly.

In this case, I will attempt to translate what you have said:

"COME END JOI YOUR SELF"
"Come in and enjoy yourself"

That is the closest I can possibly understand your message.

It would also be a great idea to include a link to the game's hub entry, that way we don't have to search for your game. I don't know about other people, but I don't want to have to sift through hundreds of DBZ games just to find yours, which, from the content you gave us, has nothing special to offer.
In response to Danial.Beta
I will bet you 8 million Yen that its a rip.
Wow. Now this one [topic] is so pointless and far-fetched it may very well be a prank this time around.
HOO-YA!

~Kujila
In response to Shlaklava
That's a suckers bet, if not anything else

- GhostAnime
In response to Shlaklava
Aprox. 8000 dollars? Hmmm..
In response to Dead_Demon
I think only Dantom only has that sort of money available, don't diss it. :(
In response to RedlineM203
:O Dantom ain't rich.
In response to Kaioken
No no, think about it. Look at where the membership fees go.

$15.00 Your BYOND Membership fee
- $0.74 PayPal transaction fee
- $1.00 BYONDscape fund: Pays writers and developers for contributing fresh material to BYONDscape.

Now if you think about it, Dantom is the only true developer of BYOND. And BYONDscape is pretty much dead. So Dantom gets $14.26 for every 1 year membership. How else could he of gone on that journey he's on? :p
Just so you all know, Dantom isn't one person, so stop referring to them as such.
In response to Popisfizzy
I know but there's still enough memberships for both of them.
I'm sure the money goes to server costs, and getting everyone on the development team drunk. Because that's a nice way to spend it.
Not on full-time wages. And I know at least Lummox JR is being employed full-time as well, possibly along with one or two others (I'm a bit hazy on the details).