Teridal/Seika

by Iccusion Entertainment
Teridal/Seika
Online role-playing game that takes place in a fantasy world.
Wrong. If you knew anything about this game PVP is end game. An those classes you have to PVP for by getting charters. Player base changes when they start getting top gear and drop the game from rage quitting not getting certain drops. Bossing all day every day gets tiresome. Yes is more a boss system like WoW with Tank, Heals, and DPS but to each their own. Leave your hate at home. Many people still love and play the game everyday. You don't like it don't play it.
In response to Blah500
Blah500 wrote:
Many people still love and play the game everyday.

All two of them!
Someone needs to learn how to count.
In response to Blah500
Blah500 wrote:
Someone needs to learn how to count.

Oh sorry. Wasn't aware it was just you.

one*
smh Apparently, you only learned how to count to two.
GRATZ
this game needs to be revived, its really good why is no one playing it and how dare you abandon this game
AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!
You consume: Blazeattack's Conjured Meat!
After all these years it finally happened o_o
Anyone interested in killing bosses or taking castles. If so log on Sundays from 6pm - 8 pm Pst for raids and boss runs.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm at the beach on vacation but I'd rather be playing Teridal! Or Seika. Seika would be amazing.
Well, today I am IMMENSELY happy to say that after salvaging around my old computers hard-drive I have found host files for the old original Seika.

I would much enjoy using these files for the enjoyment of others here that would still enjoy playing the older version of Teridal. All I ask is the permission to do so ^_^
Under the realization that neither of the main people that made Teridal are around anymore, Seika is now being hosted here byond://68.65.47.148:7777 for people that still want to play the old clasic.
The Seika server will now be hosted again as I have fixed the problem with my routers ports. Server up time is from around 12-pm to 1-am u.s.a central time dependent on my schedule.
Hypernazo is a good guy for hosting Seika and all, but my server has been 24/7 stable for a little over a month or so now... IP:

byond://69.47.65.47:49408
In response to Decrepified
Ironically enough, the server I'm running would be 24/7 if not for the fact I'm having to use a laptop with a bad cooling fan. Though I do have plans on getting an external cooling fan once I save up some money.

Coo-dos to you for hosting a stable server though.
thanks.
Please don't let this game fade away. Even if nobody plays, you should either continue it or allow another competent dev on BYOND to do so.

If neither are an option, I'll take responsibility of hosting the server after you're done with it. Assuming you're okay with that of course.
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
Please don't let this game fade away. Even if nobody plays, you should either continue it or allow another competent dev on BYOND to do so.

If neither are an option, I'll take responsibility of hosting the server after you're done with it. Assuming you're okay with that of course.

The game as it stands here on BYOND is pretty much done and the server itself will not be up forever.

I wont be letting somebody else continue the game or take over hosting because I plan to use a lot of the resources/concepts/names/so on in a new online RPG I will be making using my new game creation service. I plan to completely remove the BYOND version of Teridal from existence.

Who knows when that will be, so for now what you see is what you get until further notice.

It's sad, but all things must come to an end eventually.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5