ID:273719

Is there any way for a game's preset macros (macros set within the skin editor) to overwrite any and all of the player's custom macros (macros set using Dream Seeker)?
Client/control_freak = 1

Control_Freak, one of my favorite Client variables. It disallows player made macro's to be used in your game. Exactly what you're looking for.
In response to DarkLily762
But I want them to still be able to use their own macros... I just want it so if my game's macros have the same assignment as a player-made macro, MY macro takes precedence.
In response to Spunky_Girl
Hmm, well that's different. I would continue to use the control_freak var, ans have them set up their variables in-game, like hotkeys and whatnot. I havn't developed a system like this before, so i can only give you advice. Sorry.
I've never set up my own custom hotkey sheet either x.x
That will require actual coding to do. All it is, is basically having your hotkey objects on screen, and use a simple drag-and-drop system to put abilities there. Though when a power is placed onto a hotkey, you'll have to change a variable within the key that allows the use of that ability when clicked. For 1-9 hotkeys connected to those, I would use a verb in each key that is used whatever pressed, and redirects the system to the ability obj using it's built in verb or proc. How to set this up is beyond me, but i certainly will look into it.
Um... That's just a skillbar system. I'm talking about an actual hotkey sheet. There's no dragging and dropping involved. An example of a hotkey sheet would be like going into options on a PC game such as Guild Wars and changing the hotkey assignments. Again, no dragging and dropped involved.
I get what you mean now, I may have gotten a little confused, sorry. What i suggest is to use the winset() proc for this, it's actually extremely simple. Just take a look at the Skin Reference and This Post to help you get started. It should be extremely useful for what you're trying to do.
This has certainly helped me, and thank you for bring that thread and Skin Reference section to my attention. However, I now have another question.

Is there any way to loop through all the macros a player has defined?