Pokemon Awesome Version

by Choryong
RETRO AWESOMENESS
Stupid EVs >.<. Puke
I would love to return to this game. Unfortunately, i dont currently own a computer. Enjoy this game everyone because it is simply amazing imo
I hate not having a computer, since I can't code or play this right now D:
PUT THIS BACK UP, SCRUB.
It might be because the server automatically disconnects inactive players, which is annoying. I have no idea why it does that though.
In response to Choryong
Choryong wrote:
It might be because the server automatically disconnects inactive players, which is annoying. I have no idea why it does that though.

That's been reported to the BYOND developers. They're dealing with it now.
Come play. Need more players. :D
Did chory update after may 14 2013
If you liked the original game PED, come take a look at PUO which is a brand new and original Pokemon Game coming to Byond. Cart12 and Myself are working together with a few other well known Pokemon players to bring this game to byond (since Pokemon has been in the dark on byond for quite a while). Fan/Favorite the hub and try out the Demo which you can download on the hub!

http://www.byond.com/games/IMangekyouI/ PokemonUniverseOrigins
Is the elite 4 added, I'd love to nuzlocke this with my friends after we nuzlocke pokemmo
In response to Kevin208
Kevin208 wrote:
Is the elite 4 added, I'd love to nuzlocke this with my friends after we nuzlocke pokemmo

Yes it is. In fact, beating the elite 4 is a requirement for trading or going to Johto.
Choooo, bring it back
I know it hasn't been a week yet but Kat DID say she'd host
Choryong, if you're not working on this anymore (It seems pretty dormant) then let me buy it off of you and continue developing it. I'd rather not see this go to waste. Name your price if you'd like to go ahead with it, thanks. Email is [email protected] and Skype is dudewheresmycar2010. If you use steam, my name on there is Xorbah.
(:
come back please
host files pls
hi
pLS
Eventually
I might if I'm able to recover the files from my dead HDD. I'm glad there are still a few people out there who still remember this :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7