ID:276146

I think Gunz Online needs an experience from BYOND! I may make a BYOND clan later, and teach people how to play and stuff. :)
No, don't learn from him! Learn from me! I'm the real master here...Hell Ramen will just teach you sword play...your battle technique will be unbalanced!

Surely you should join my school of thought...the 'running up along walls while firing twin UZIs' philosophy...

Kidding, Issu- you know I love you. :p
In response to Elation
I know, I love you, Elly. :(

Still, I hate the guns because they're unbalanced. >_>
I'd rather be a swordsman anyday!
Plus, I can block your gunfire. :)
And, once I can afford 'nades...

[edit]Log on MSN, Elly.
I saw a "BYOND" room in it on GunZ. I must know who that was! (Add me- "-[Ian]-"
I like that game but its always full.
In response to Infernal dragon
Well, just press G/Enter, then wait until you get the red message. It has an anti-auto login because you can cancel your join by holding enter. If you don't get the red message at the bottom by login, you'll get in. It only takes up to 2 minutes depending on the list of ppl waiting.
In response to King Gunnerblast
King Gunnerblast wrote:
I saw a "BYOND" room in it on GunZ. I must know who that was! (Add me- "-[Ian]-"

Well normally me and Iago (Thorg) play with a BYOND room...and once Me, Radio (Radioactive Monkey) and Iago played in a BYOND private channel...
In response to Elation
I have been to http://www.gunzonline.com and i click international version. Then i clicked Download, but its 150 megabytes. Is there a way Dial-Up ppl like me can play without downloading something for 5 days?
In response to Animekid09
Nope. And even if you did, you'd end up lagging like crazy during the game...my advice is to splash out on a better connection. :p
Just tried the game, it's great. It's what you would have expected from "Matrix Online", except Matrix Online is a multimillion dollar project of 3D Rock, Paper, Scissors.

On top of that, it's free!
Has anyone here gotten to play "Korean"? He's a kick ass player, totally owns. The only way anyone can seem to kill him is to gang up on him, and he only dies after he takes out a few. =P I just got to play with him today, and he owned me. He flies around like a dang ninja, pulling out a shotgun in half a second. My team had like 5, versus his team of 3, and we got our butts kicked for the most part.
In response to Artekia
I would like to say, Matrix Online is not paper, rock, scissors. Just because there are three choices to do in the game for attacking, does not mean that they each counter eachother. That is completly false. And found the Matrix Online more entertaining actually. That is all wanted to point out. I always feel a bit annoyed when people post false information about something just to make it look bad.
In response to Kija
Reply to wrong post? =P
In response to Artekia
Artekia wrote:
Has anyone here gotten to play "Korean"? He's a kick ass player, totally owns.

He be a wuss!

Maybe. I dunno, he actually seemed pretty good to me.
In response to Kija
Thats funny, because the developers clearly stated that it was based around a paper scissors rock form of combat, being that if a move held the advantage over another, it would bonus the rating on it when seeing which move will win. So yea, it pretty much is a game of paper scissors rock.
In response to Semaj
"The Interlock Combat System gets its name from the idea that you've “locked” an opponent into a battle with you, and is only used when characters are in Close Combat. While the system is engaged, you and your opponent choose different Tactics and Special Moves to use. When a Close Combat exchange happens, those choices get a number assigned to them based on a random “roll” plus any loaded Abilities and buffs that increase your combat strength.

When the numbers for you and your opponent are compared, the highest number wins. After the comparison is done, the fun really begins.

The game takes into account the winner and loser of each exchange, what Tactic or Special Move was used, adds any combat abilities wielded by the opponents, and then generates animations based on those factors. Unlike other games, animations for both opponents are synchronized to create realistic combat. For example, when your punch connects with your opponent's head, his head snaps with the hit. Sometimes you'll even throw feints that your opponent will duck away from before you hit him with the real thing."

It is about your skill and the numbers. The selection both people have made have no other affect on eachother other than the number. What you have said is completly false and I would like you to show me where they said it was paper, rock, scissors.
In response to Kija
I would rather play a game that requires skill instead of one that's random! And I'm pretty sure many other users here will agree.
In response to Kija
Kija wrote:
It is about your skill and the numbers. The selection both people have made have no other affect on eachother other than the number. What you have said is completly false and I would like you to show me where they said it was paper, rock, scissors.

I hardly account a guessing game as skill, but hey that's me.

I was in the beta test for Matrix Online, played it a day, and quit. It was horrible. I was expecting so much better, but my expectations were shot down. I'm not the only one, I've yet to see the game rated over a 7 some-odd at any respectable site.

Anyhoo, what I said still stands. Gunz Online gives me what I expected from The Matrix Online, and it's free. couldn't ask for anything else :D
Steven3428 wrote:
you can download it in like 9 hours on dial-up I done it, and the game doesnt lag like hell, I can host a game of up to 8 people without noticable lag

That's the thing. You didn't host it- you were "master" (or whatever) of the game, the game was being hosted on the servers. You could choose the options, 'tis all.
In response to Elation
This is off topic but when ever I play Gunz for like 15 minutes it kicks me to the login screen and says disconected. I do not lag in the game at all, I go into servers that dont lag or I host my own. I am wondering if any one knows what the problem is and if it is happeining to any one else.

->Calus CoRPS<-
Page: 1 2 3 4