In response to Hell Ramen
hell ramen i wanna join the byond clan 0.0 im only level 8 tho

edit- what is your name in gunz
In response to Hell Ramen
Cant block thier bullets if they shoot your feet though. =)
In response to ZeroCrash
The only reason I brought it up was because someone tried to say it was paper, rock, scissors. I was not try to point out that the system was better than Gunz, though I believe it is. I am not going to go into my reasons I believe so, but to me it is. And when said it was random, it is only partially random. Like any other RPG, when doing damage or making a roll whether to hit or not, there is a range of randomness, and this game has no exception. The battle system is actually very similiar to that of any other RPG, and the only main difference is that when fighting, only one person gets to actually attack because of whoever has the higher number. It is has nothing to do with guessing, or paper, rock, scissors. It is primarily how high your skills are, which sounds once again like any other RPG. And there is actual strategy to it as well, and I would like anyone to actually read up on it before deciding otherwise. I am sorry to have gone so far off topic, but as I stated before, I do not like when people give out false information just to try to make a game look bad.

Calus CoRPS, when I had played Gunz, it never happened to me. Though I would not know what your problem would be, but it is probably just a glitch in the servers at the time which may have been caused from a bug, or possible because of the large amount of people, for it is already hard enough just to get inside the game from the amount of people that play.
In response to Calus CoRPS
DId you update it? I don't have this proble, But Im just guessing this might be the problem.
In response to Daman3456
I want to be in the BYOND clan on GunZ, my name is Veku on the game. I am level 4.
Hell Ramen wrote:
I think Gunz Online needs an experience from BYOND! I may make a BYOND clan later, and teach people how to play and stuff. :)

We already have a BYOND clan - the BBashers!
In response to King Gunnerblast
um i can join the first server but there everybody in every game i join has a 999 ping and me 0 (i have normal dsl and reduced details.. it shouldn't be like that) but then someone told me to try the other servers
well i can't connect to them.. 2, 3, and 4.. everytime i try i wait 3-4min and then comes "cannot access server" or something like that
can someone please help me with that?
In response to Gerdan
I don't know. Maybe the port you have set is used?
no.. i don't think so..
my firewall even asked for specifing rules for that port and game
In response to Gerdan
Well...that's what I mean when I say I don't know. =P
The new patch added 2 new severs and the 999 ping thing is going around. Weird, though, it still works for me just fine.
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT
SSJ2GohanDBGT wrote:
The new patch added 2 new severs and the 999 ping thing is going around. Weird, though, it still works for me just fine.
Same here. Also, the patch server is LAGGGYY!!!
i don't know how and/or why but now i can connect.. and this game rocks so much.. i can't believe it ^^
In response to Gerdan
Try connecting on Server 4. It's probably because the other is full.
In response to Gerdan
Gerdan wrote:
um i can join the first server but there everybody in every game i join has a 999 ping and me 0 (i have normal dsl and reduced details..

That happens to me almost randomly when entering games. I just quit to the lobby and reenter the game.
In response to Elation
Woot, I can finally get in on any server. I wanna join the byond clan, I'm lvl 8 MechaJDI.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
On Gunz im killastorm would you want to create a clan?
I created a Character today
- KONAMIX -

I am already level 5. This is a nice game! I am also looking for a Clan to join :)
Sure..Gotta get lvl 10..and some BP w/e that is...and at least 4 founding members
Hey, for some reaosn my screen keeps freezing out of the blue during gameplay. Anybody know how to stop it? I got the newest update.
Page: 1 2 3 4