In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
Sure..Gotta get lvl 10..and some BP w/e that is...and at least 4 founding members

Bounty points.
try updating your graphic drivers.
In response to Scoobert
I mean it JUST started doing it. It worked fine about a hour ago.
if anyone is reading this, connect to server 4 and join BYOND!! in fre channel one
Whenever I log into a server, it doesnt show anyway, and says eveyones PING is 999!!!
In response to Sniper Joe
So, I took a look at the site, it looks pretty fun.

But by reading what you guys have been talking about, I am confused.

Is this like a first person shooter? Or is it a rpg? Or maybe it is a first person, live action rpg?

Thanks for anyone who can help clear this up for me. I may try this once I get my new computer in.
In response to Shades
Well first person shooter but like RE4 with your character slightly to your left.
In response to Shades
Its in the 3rd person view and you get more exp and money for kills and combos.
In response to Shades
It is a TPS(Third Person Shooter, you have a view from behind your character). You can gain experience and BP(Bounty Points). Experience increases your level, which doesn't effect anything really except what weapons/items you can equip. Bounty is what you use to buy that equipment, you get more BP as you kill more people, just like experience.
Err, with my IC it will takes 9hours 20mintues. <_<
If I download some now then do some tomorrow will it start where it left off? Some downloads do that, but not all so I was just wondering.
In response to Artekia
Level also affects how much EXP you get, and what servers you're forced to play on.
In response to Ol' Yeller
Er, you can pick any server you want. It's just some channels within the servers are restricted to certain levels. But you can go to the free channels at any level.
In response to Artekia
Gah, sorry, my mistake. I sometimes refer to the channels as servers and vice versa.
Anyone want to make a BYOND kinda clan?
BBashers is the current one. But, I'm all in for a clan named "BYOND". Clan wars, perhaps?
Good idea! Which is the RAINING CLAN!?

Lets create it! Im pretty good. Level 6, possibly 7 later.
After about 1 hour of playing the new updated version, my game starts freezin. I'll just be in the middle of gameplay, when it freezes causing me to restart my comp.
Actually, BBashers is being disbanded. As soon as I can figure out how to disband the damn thing...

The new clan is CreepinDeath, it won't be BYOND exclusive.
In response to Artekia
So is it, like a free, open world of sorts you can walk around and stuff, or is the servers and fights in enclosed arenas?
In response to Shades
If you've played Gunbound, it's set up like that. You set up servers and play in different maps. There are some settings you change for games.
Page: 1 2 3 4