ID:276488

I personally can't wait, it looks wonderful.

Also, this is FF3.
Not 6.

The one with the 4 onion kids, you know?

[edit]There.
Nice broken image there.
In response to Nadrew
In response to Hell Ramen
That doesn't work either, doesn't look like your image host lets you hotlink.
In response to Nadrew
I guess it doesn't.

Anyways, the pic is up now. If you want to, you can delete these posts. >_>
Ohhhhh O_O
I hope it's multiplayer O_O

Crystal chronicles was kinda fun, except sharing the screen.
Pfft I want FF6...

FF3 wasn't even released in the states, was it? And that hacked ROM I played of it bit!

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
FF6 already had a 3D project.

It was just cancelled. It was for the N64 awhile ago.
Seeing as FF6 had the best graphics in the <s>2D realm</s> SNES era, I don't think it should be remade.
It's great that we're finally getting new versions of games released only in Japan. Maybe someday they'll even translate the original Final Fantasy Tactics into English.
In response to Hell Ramen
Well, Ill buy it if it comes to the states. But I honestly don't really like the realstic looking graphics for the game.

I also perfered anime types, like in FF7 or FF9. I JUST NOW started playing Final Fantasy 8 a few days ago, the reason why I haven't sooner is because of the GFX alone.

Don't get me wrong, its a good game, and this could be too. But I just have very picular tastes when it comes to graphics for certian games.

Really Final Fantasy 3 is ok, I like the multi-classing stuff, but thats about it.

What I really want is Earthbound Collection to be ported to English and for us to get Earthbound 3 (Or mother 3.. whatever)

That or that cancled Chrono Trigger game. Honestly there is alot of other games Id like before this. :-/
In response to Shades
Same. Especially Earthbound.
Earthbound on DS = :o
In response to Shades
Wasn't the canceled chrono trigger project fan made, and simply stopped to to square not wanting it to be made since they had no copyrights?

I'll end up getting this game eventually, 3D or not. It would be better if it was 2D with advanced graphics like the FF:DoS.

Mother 3 needs to coming out soon. The world will end before it comes out :/
Hell Ramen wrote:
I personally can't wait, it looks wonderful.

Also, this is FF3.
Not 6.

The one with the 4 onion kids, you know?

[edit]There.

Final Fantasy, I'm getting it. Did you just make that edit, I could've swore that when I just read it it said something different. Granted that I've had Mozilla tabbed to that post for a little while now.

Anyways, FF3....3D? How? Now when I take FF days I'll wrack my brain to hell. "Okay....FF1(2D) ....FF2(2D) ....FF3(3D!) ....FF4(2D) ....FF5(2D) ....FF6(2D) ....FF7(3D) ....FFT(2D) ....FF8(3D) ....etc"

Anyways, looks nice. Final Fantasy is my favorite series of all time, so I guess I'll just have to get it.

Hiead
In response to Hiead
FF8 Wasn't 3D, it just had very good grahpic renderings.

You couldn't walk around in a 3D Enviroment, but it sure looked real.
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
FF8 Wasn't 3D, it just had very good grahpic renderings.

You couldn't walk around in a 3D Enviroment, but it sure looked real.

Are you sure? I almost remember instances where your character would (automatically, of course) jump over gaps and such, moving in a third dimension. Sure, you couldn't manually do it over and over, but it happened.

Actually, I can't remember if it happened. I know there are cases in FF7 and FF9 where you would run to a gap and jump across it. And then of course, being the avid FF7 fan I am, I remember climbing down ladders and such in FF7. I figure if they made FF7 and FF9 3D, surely FF8 was. Of course, you may be right. I haven't played FF8 in a long time...so I can't really say anything for sure.

Hiead
In response to Hiead
I dunno. It seems pretty "pasted on" background that you just move around in, the grahpics were 3D, and you could climb ladders, but I always thought that you just moved acrost the screen, not really 3D, but I guess it could be considered...
In response to Flame Sage
ff7, 8, and 9 used 3d environments for the overworld. the characters were 3d, and could move in three dimensions on the screen, but the backgrounds were pre-rendered images.
In response to OneFishDown
They couldn't have been in FFIX--because when I hacked into the rom, they were textures. :\
In response to Hiead
Well,

Compare. It won't be that different...it'll just look a LOT better...XD
I personally prefer the 2D versions of the Final Fantasy games, I never really liked anything after FF6.
Page: 1 2