Turned 15 on May 28th.
In response to Pokemonred200
Pokemonred200 wrote:
Turned 15 on May 28th.

I remember when I was 15. I had so much sweg, girls would throw petals at my feet as I walked from class to class.

So let me give you a sweg tip, young lad. If you want to be popular among the ladies, you have to ignore them. TRUST ME IT WORKS. I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THE LESS ATTENTION YOU GIVE THEM THE MORE THEY WANT THE D.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Pokemonred200 wrote:
Turned 15 on May 28th.

I remember when I was 15. I had so much sweg, girls would throw petals at my feet as I walked from class to class.

So let me give you a sweg tip, young lad. If you want to be popular among the ladies, you have to ignore them. TRUST ME IT WORKS. I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THE LESS ATTENTION YOU GIVE THEM THE MORE THEY WANT THE D.

I hope your kind does not breed.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
I hope your kind does not breed.

Too late. Here's a picture of me and my two sons chillin' on a branch. We just be chillin'. Dats all we do.

In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
THE LESS ATTENTION YOU GIVE THEM THE MORE THEY WANT THE D.

EmpirezTeam, blow it out your ass!
In response to Pokemonred200
Pokemonred200 wrote:
Turned 15 on May 28th.

Hey, same birthday, 8 year difference. lol
Nov. 29 anybody? :(
Turned 21 on April 5th.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
I guess I'm the oldest one left at this point. Deadron and Skysaw were older I think, and digitalmouse might have been by a few months, but they're pretty much all gone. I'm probably the only 40 something around anymore.

lies!

plus, I'm currently 47 - will be 48 on August 1. my poodle Max, will be 3 on February 1. below is both of us on my custom spliced 4-wheel cycle-taxi:

and with the advent of the web client, I might just re-introduce myself to the wonders of the DM language.
In response to digitalmouse
TIL both Flick and digitalmouse check the BYOND website still, awesome. Now I know what I'll be doing when I'm 40.
In response to Flick
PS. We want Mana A Mana! Even if you have to make it from scratch :P
My Raspberry Pi needs something to do besides host the open source Minecraft variant called Minetest, so I could probably host Mano-a-Mano again, if permitted (and if I can get DD to run on the Pi - the OS is a Debian variant called Rasbian).
In response to digitalmouse
dat store logo
Page: 1 2 3 4