Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:287811

Could've sworn those looked different when I passed through the first time, now it looks like the icon is cut off.
This is a bug that started to occur immediately after a BYOND update that made changes to the resource. I've found that this bug only pops up after many dynamic icons are generated, and a cold boot normally restores normal behavior. I'll bring it up in the GV tomorrow, see if other members know a workaround.

If closing the program and then re-opening it does not work for you, please let me know.
In response to IainPeregrine
Yes, rebooting did fix it, thanks!
In response to Airjoe
Good to know. Still, this'll need some attention. I only encountered the problem after doing a lot of testing with monster graphics, so I thought the resource only encountered bugs after a very large amount of stress. If you're encountering the bug in normal play, that's a bad thing. I don't want anyone to get to a boss battle only to see a small section of his elbow.