Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:287835

Someone needs to do something to get Regressia recognized as an interest on Facebook. I looked it up the other day and found a blank page.

I leave this to you, dear internet, because I have no clue how Facebook works.
We'll see what we can do.

Although I'm a little busy lately, so if someone else has more time to do it before I do then huzzah.
In response to Seferiel
I usually don't check this forum, but this thread amuses me.

I don't know anything about Regressia (thus I can't create a page for that) but how about Casual Quest? Is it worth creating a Facebook page for that as well or do we want to keep that in the Byond dark?
In response to Sudzzuds
Sudzzuds wrote:
how about Casual Quest? Is it worth creating a Facebook page for that as well or do we want to keep that in the Byond dark?

Sounds like a plan. Anyone want to take the lead on that?

I don't know anything about Regressia

You make me sad :(
Regressia is my BYOND pride and joy. Give it a shot some time.
In response to IainPeregrine
IainPeregrine wrote:
Sounds like a plan. Anyone want to take the lead on that?

I've decided to try and start working on that. Granted, I have no idea what to put in it, but we can all figure that out.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Casual-Quest/249354181756312

Still a lot of work to do :)
In response to Sudzzuds

Care to do the same for Regressia?

P.S. Don't be insulted if I ignore you on Facebook. My account is specifically only to facilitate meeting up with people offline, so there are tons of people I ignore.
In response to IainPeregrine
P.S. Don't be insulted if I ignore you on Facebook. My account is specifically only to facilitate meeting up with people offline, so there are tons of people I ignore.

Lol. I have such a setup that no one can message me, poke me, add me as a friend - heck, if you tried to search me, you wouldn't be able to do that. So trust me, I've got far worse settings.
As far as I know no one else did this, so I set up a Facebook page for Regressia. Tried my best to make sure I got details correct, though if I didn't feel free to correct me!