ID:292808

So i go and find a game and click join. The login box comes up, but when i try to login it says:BYOND Hub connection failed...And i cant play...WHY!!!!!!!!!!?????
maybe someone can help i hawe the same problem!
In response to Steven0000
mine dosent connect! and i just started playing too!
srry but i wasn't sure where to post this...i keep getting errors and don't know how to fix them i did exactly what is said but i just keep getting errors can someone help me =)
In response to NinjaZ-.exe
i have the same problem can sombody help me????
In response to Edgars0
The same problem!
It's with BYOND itself, not with you.
Everyone has it.
In response to Tylde
According to Mike H. there was a small problem involving the serves. It was fixed, and everything should be running smooth again.

If you are still having problems, please make a new post with all the information you can give us.
In response to Danial.Beta
Danial.Beta wrote:
According to Mike H. there was a small problem involving the serves. It was fixed, and everything should be running smooth again.

If you are still having problems, please make a new post with all the information you can give us.

I need help when i try to connect to a server it says loading then connection failed and it does it to every server wat is problem???????
In response to BOSStman-1
BOSStman-1 wrote:
Danial.Beta wrote:

I need help when i try to connect to a server it says loading then connection failed and it does it to every server wat is problem???????

Yea im havig the Same problem :(
please help me
In response to Obito07
Oh. My. God. People, seriously, continuously saying "I have the same problem" helps nobody. Vague descriptions help nobody. Heck, posting in SOMEONE ELSE'S TOPIC and making posts that don't help the poster nor the BYOND staff help nobody. Stop posting in other people's topics if you have nothing productive to say; either say nothing or actually fill out a report explaining your problem.

Danial.Beta wrote:

"Help me", "I need help" are not information.

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

This form needs to be filled out, and properly, to give information to help find out the cause. This form comes up when you make a new topic, so it won't be there if you make a new post. This is why you shouldn't post in other people's topics. If you MUST, then copy and paste the form into your new post otherwise, don't post. Also just because you THINK you have the same problem there are chances you don't.