ID:1726967

Maybe drop the "the"?

"Things that go bump in the night"
Yut Put wrote:
it's p cool, but the M kind of bugs me because it's really wobbly and the eyes look a little like wings.

here's an idea:

1. try making the wobbly font look more scratchy
2. try making the font white. then make a layer underneath the font + eyes that is a big black blob which serves as a background to the white text. apply a gaussian blur to the black blob so that it looks like a big shadow, and then change the one big pair of eyes to numerous little eyes lurking around the text in the shadows.

i do like the positioning of the text, though, so that's a keeper

Thanks for the ideas, and I do agree that they look like wings right now lol. It looked a lot better on a darker background.
In response to Amad2
Amad2 wrote:
Maybe drop the "the"?

"Things that go bump in the night"

I like the title the way it is, honestly. THE THINGS THAT GO BUMP in the NIGHT.
It's nice... I would drop the white eyes cause you have the letters in the center of attention.I would put little red eyes within some of the letters but make it visible so that you know it's eye's. The M is good you should make the rest of the letters in the word "Bump" just like the "M" so it looks like it's personifying the word.
In response to Xyberman
Xyberman wrote:
It's nice... I would drop the white eyes cause you have the letters in the center of attention.I would put little red eyes within some of the letters but make it visible so that you know it's eye's. The M is good you should make the rest of the letters in the word "Bump" just like the "M" so it looks like it's personifying the word.

It's all the same font, but manipulating it a bit wouldn't hurt, I agree.

Did some slight adjustments, we'll do a compare and contrast. I'll probably change it up a bit more but after that I feel it'll be absolutely perfect (for a beta).

I tried to manipulate the 'BUMP' font a bit as Xyber and Yut suggested so that it matched a bit more (I feel I succeeded), as well as the obvious with the eyes.

EDIT: The red eyes I feel would be complimented with a light glow to add a feel of "menace" to the image.
I had a similar idea, glad we're sort of on the same page. I'll have two versions of it when I'm finished to show off ideas.

Thank you for the help.

Final copy, minus some tweaks that will happen when I see something that urks me. I'm satisfied, thank you all for the help. Back to the Design Document!
Yut Put wrote:
ew design documents

I agree... My design document is just a lot of doodles with notes scribbled all around explaining what I meant.
That's dope keep it
up.