Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1733363

Now that the game's back up we're looking to add some new abilities, specifically to hollows.

We would appreciate you sharing your ideas and suggestions.

Also there may be certain prizes for the best ideas.

Happy brainstorming!
Here are a few ideas for hollow abilites I thought of. I wasn't very creative on the names but I hope you guys like them! Hamza <3

INBORN ABILITY

Brute Strength- A inborn ability that makes the user attack gains higher! It also makes the user attack based techniques stronger.

Adjucha Class Ability

Demonic World View or Enhanced Sight- When the user acheives adjucha they have the chance to gain an ability that enhacnes their sight.(This transforms into Ultimate Sight allowing the user's sight even more) Ex: Hyuuga clan members Byakugan from naruto type of sight.

Shapeshift- The user can transform into any player/npc it kills and gain all of its abilities and techniques inlcuding name until the user is killed. The user does not gain the persons stats.

Catamount33 wrote:
Kendo! used by Zaraki it should be learned after mastering all zanjutsu.

1) Not the place for posting that.
2) You mean Ryodan: A skill that is already IN the game?
add again crusnik and vampire that are some cool features
Hm, well I think a good ability to add now would be metastacia since most of the abilities from the show got added from what I can tell. I think it should be a inborn or adjuucha ability(up to you) and should work like this:

Spirit Body Fusion: the user will have tentacles come out from them when they click a verb and be able to control/direct them. And if the opponent is hit with the tentacles they will have to try and break out but while they are in the grasp of the tentacles it will drain the reiatsu of the opponent and once they are out of it then the user will be able to take control of the opponent and once the user runs out of reiatsu both the user and opponent will die so that its not too op but not too weak.

The other ability that metastacia seems to have is Zanpakuto Destruction :for that I believe the effect it should have on shinigamis is that it will corrode their zanpakuto little by little until the zanpakuto will be unable to use shikai and bankai. The cooldowns for those moves are entirely up to you or the players.

Satsuki
Inborn/Adjucha Abilities
Healing Saliva
You Spit which basically heals people

Endless Stomach
You Were Born With A Stomach Full Of Insect Hollows, You Can Summon Them As Allies To Fight For You, Either Having Pre-Set Stats or a Portion of your stats

Arrancars/Espada

Each Espada should get a sute with there number on it or that puts it above there head
In response to Goodtooth
Joseaires1998 wrote:
add again crusnik and vampire that are some cool features

Goodtooth wrote:
Arrancars/Espada

Each Espada should get a sute with there number on it or that puts it above there head

Do you people just not know what this thread is for?
In response to DragonWingRayne
sry for being dumb
Negative Energy:Hollows can feed off of negative energy and grow stronger - If there is too much Negative Energy it will eventually become too strong for its own good and implode,does this seem fair enough?
Menos Grande Swarm:Once you are like a gillian you can spawn whole lots of Menos Grandes like in the anime (Or just add the big thing that gave out the menos grande)
Memos swarm I like it but it need to be a ability that you can get after transforming into adu summons like 5-7 menos. That all have half of the users stats just to add onto bigzman idea
Soul devour, Espada ranked arrancar can devour all weaker enemies on the screen example: (Yami absorbing all the human souls when first arriving on earth) I'd code it like your bount rei absorb
Fraccion boost, a weaker version of the Espada reveal number boost giving arrancar a reason to become fraccion for espada class
In response to Mikeofwar
BigZMan9000 wrote:
Menos Grande Swarm:Once you are like a gillian you can spawn whole lots of Menos Grandes like in the anime (Or just add the big thing that gave out the menos grande)

Nice but it seems a bit vague. What really IS negative energy?

Mikeofwar wrote:
Soul devour, Espada ranked arrancar can devour all weaker enemies on the screen example: (Yami absorbing all the human souls when first arriving on earth) I'd code it like your bount rei absorb

That's a skill named Gonzui
In response to Mikeofwar
Mikeofwar wrote:
Fraccion boost, a weaker version of the Espada reveal number boost giving arrancar a reason to become fraccion for espada class

A very nice concept, not strictly classified as an ability but it could work to an extent in other ways.
Yeah I remembered that devour thing right as I hit post lol
Ability: Reproduction- Can make little versions of itself with less pwoer. The power is shared between the original and the "babies".Like minions.
Soul Separation: Upon turning Arrancar, if you have an immense amount of reiatsu, you can be split into two beings, which halves your stats, where your other half follows you, is able to be summoned by you, and you can control just like a Calavera or a Bounto doll. When you use Ressurecion, your other half becomes part of your ressurecion, enhancing the boost of your release.
Cloning: Of the Arrancar’s most noticeable abilities was his power to create seemingly limitless copies of his Hollow form to do his bidding, collecting souls remotely and transferring the power back to himself. He claims his cloning speed increases sixteen times everyday. The Cloning Arrancar had this ability so basically I'm asking for this to be an Inborn Ability unlocked when you become and Arrancar and the amount of clones you can make is controlled by the amount of reiatsu you have and you can use the clones to defend you or fight for you.
Page: 1 2