ID:1773040

- Hello, Everyone. Too start off I'd like to say I'm having problems logging in to BYONDPanel. I get some error stating the following:
Your license key is not valid.

- I don't know why it's saying that, but when I also try to reset my password I get the same message. Then I backtracked to the original email I got from BYONDPanel and from there, I got the link to BUY a server. I ended up buying the 8$ a month one thinking that will fix the problem. However, it didn't. Please get back to me at as soon as soon as you can.
Talk to BYONDPanel. BYONDPanel is not officially affiliated with BYOND, it's just a service some third party (another BYOND user) offers to BYOND users for a fee.
I've been trying to get in contact with them for a while. No reply. The money transfer went through, but I'm not getting any reply from them.
I used to use BYONDPanel @DhatBoiNick it takes them quite a bit before they reply but they WILL reply and sort it out so be patient.
You did email me at 4am and again at 11am, I wasn't aware of the license invalid issue as it doesn't show up for admins, I've emailed you but I'll post it here anyway.

Hi Nick

Sorry for the confusion, our server went down for a reboot and it looks like our billing system can't reach it's API server to verify the license, this has been fixed by adding the correct rules to the servers firewall.

If you could try logging in again and replying to the support ticket I'll get your server up ASAP.

Let me know if it happens again and I'll see if theres anything else I need to do.

And another to clarify,

Hi Nick

Just to be clear, I got your payment and it registered on the system as paid, it's nothing on your account it's the actual billing system.
In response to DhatBoiNick
DhatBoiNick wrote:
I've been trying to get in contact with them for a while. No reply. The money transfer went through, but I'm not getting any reply from them.

Your payment was on 04:50:05 AEDT and I replied via support ticket at 8:27am.

A four hour wait is not really a long time, especially since it was at 4am in the morning.
athk you're starting to drop the ball with your byond services. if you need help just hire eugene the support agent, i hear hes pretty good at running businesses.
Hey man! I wouldn't recommend BYONDPanel. I would recommend Xirre's shell server. I find it more efficient, more reliable and the owner more helpful and more friendly than the BYONDPanel owner. Buying and using it is automatic and you don't have to wait for your server to be set up like on BYONDPanel.
@TheDarkChakra Could you link me to information about Xirre's shell server please O.O! Do you happen to know if the user has more control over the server because at BYONDPanel you have no control over whether the hosting is private or not etc.
I'm pretty sure you can control whether the server is private or not. I really think it asked me that when I made the server there. Here is the Xirre's server page: http://www.byond.com/games/xirre/shellserver
In response to IMangekyouI
IMangekyouI wrote:
@TheDarkChakra Could you link me to information about Xirre's shell server please O.O! Do you happen to know if the user has more control over the server because at BYONDPanel you have no control over whether the hosting is private or not etc.

You do have the option to make it private, it's in the drop-down next to your game..

@TheDarkChakra, I don't ever recall you being a user of my service, I would suggust creating a ticket if you're not or weren't pleased and perhaps I can help you out.
In response to IMangekyouI
Adding onto this, you or no one else has raised a ticket in regards to the private feature and that would be because it's been there from the very start in both beta and the old web panel.

If you're unsure how to do it, why wouldn't you raise a ticket instead on posting on a forum?

The majority of people here haven't even used or seen the panel..
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
@TheDarkChakra, I don't ever recall you being a user of my service, I would suggust creating a ticket if you're not or weren't pleased and perhaps I can help you out.

Watch your tone when you speak to Eugene the support agent. He is not to be trifled with.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Adding onto this, you or no one else has raised a ticket in regards to the private feature and that would be because it's been there from the very start in both beta and the old web panel.

If you're unsure how to do it, why wouldn't you raise a ticket instead on posting on a forum?

The majority of people here haven't even used or seen the panel..

It always seems like they can't find the "Create a Ticket" button. Perhaps create an overlay that follows them when they scroll (place it at the bottom) and have it say, "Need help? Submit a ticket." Also, with an [x] to close it out that also prompts, "Are you sure you want to remove this forever? If you want to submit a ticket in the future, go to ____. If you want to unhide this again, go to ____." Just a thought.

Both our services have their pros and cons. I don't think BYONDPanel is bad either. I have used it in the past when A.T.H.K gave me a free server and I must say, his setup is beautiful. However, mine is plain and straight to the point. That may change though. Anyways, I hope things resolve here.