Love it.

I love that design *.*
I quite like both of those.
I do love that you can view updates by clicking your picture. Just to put that out there before it's changed to something like "My site".
In response to Doohl
I'd stick my floppy in that slot, if ya know what I'm saying.
If interested, here's the navbar image with needed css.

div#topbar_outer 
{
position: relative;
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
font-size: 0;

height: 85px;
background-image: url("navbar-bg.png");
background-repeat: repeat-x;
}
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Love it.

I want this O . o

The blue looks sort of out of place for my liking, though I still think it looks good. Have you thought of doing opposite colors? Example; Navbar being Blue and the box being Orange. Sounds like it will look like shit as I read it out to myself. Lol
Also why is the the back ground for the BYONd 'banner' a darker orange. undermines the sexi.

Personally I like the current one over the others.
In response to God Awakened
God Awakened wrote:
The blue looks sort of out of place for my liking, though I still think it looks good. Have you thought of doing opposite colors? Example; Navbar being Blue and the box being Orange. Sounds like it will look like shit as I read it out to myself. Lol
Also why is the the back ground for the BYONd 'banner' a darker orange. undermines the sexi.

They have some odd way of serving up the image so I had to screenshot it and paste it into the mockups so it doesn't match the gradient. If it were a PNG, it would look better.

Personally I like the current one over the others.

Why not just let us choose our own damn colors? Apparently nobody is going to agree on colors. Look at Doohl's friggin' pink idea. >:( I personally like the blue. It goes with the atom.
I'm definitely a fan of the new layout!

Though I kind of do miss the donation bar, admittedly, however intrusive it was. Hopefully toning it down won't negatively impact the amount of contributions...
In response to Writing A New One
Writing A New One wrote:
I'm definitely a fan of the new layout!

Though I kind of do miss the donation bar, admittedly, however intrusive it was. Hopefully toning it down won't negatively impact the amount of contributions...

It's actually still on the games page. Just smaller. Look on the right under benefactors.
Yup. Referring to the forums- it's no longer at the top.
In response to Writing A New One
Writing A New One wrote:
Yup. Referring to the forums- it's no longer at the top.

In my opinion... after a while it felt like it didn't belong. It took up a large portion of the page and felt like a beggars request for money after a while. Which was a turn off. Mainly because it took up most of the space. But, I agree. It should still be visible on all pages. Just not... so visible.
Oh, that depth idea is hella sexy!
I think this is fantastic.
I have a hard time reading the input box font on my small resolution in Chrome on Vista. (The latter may have had some annoying default font changes in a recent update.) It's thin and pieces are invisible. This happens even when I zoom in. The website itself reads fine for the most part. It's just difficult to post on.
the new layout gives it a nice feeling on my opinion at least
In response to ACWraith
Are you sure you don't have some kind of weird browser setting screwing things up, AC? We haven't changed the input box font from the default, so it should be monospace 10pt. (The 10pt size comes from the body style.)

I'm kinda strongly considering using Iconsolata for the monospace font.
In response to Lummox JR
I haven't changed anything manually. Someone on Twitter complained about a Vista update changing their fonts and I experienced a similar issue after I updated myself. That said, this site seems fine in Firefox, but not Chrome.

Here's a picture: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=r7ipvd&s=8
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6