RP Basic

by Arctangent
A lightweight engine to create your own text-based roleplays, for any and all to join!
In response to Raiden73
Raiden73 wrote:
Jeran, if you hate his existence; why are you so obsessed with him?

Finally someone else says it.
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
Raiden73 wrote:
Jeran, if you hate his existence; why are you so obsessed with him?

Finally someone else says it.
Hey look, Gyro talks to himself guys.
Indeed, we can probably add 'schizophrenia' to the list of mental issues he has.
Awards Kreptyne 10 internet points.

Good to see people are taking a stand against the pedo!
Jeran, let's just hope I don't see you in real life, or else it's going to get black, purple and bloody all over in your future.
I know; I'd take great pleasure in beating you to a pulp. You see, I'm actually more capable of defending myself than the kiddies you routinely fantasize about kidnapping and shoving into your badly made Sonic fur-suits to rape. I'd honestly say your fetishes are born more of the fact you have about as much hope of attracting the sexual attentions of an adult woman as you are of walking from one room in your house to another without several breaks to wheeze and masturbate to your copy of Sonic Boom.
How about I resort to drugging you and cutting off your hands, eyes and tongue and leaving you out in the middle of nowhere to die a slow painful death. I hate you enough to actually do this since you are so keen on pushing things too far thinking you are safe targeting someone over the internet, if I were you; I would stop immediately and atone for all the shit you caused before it's too late. Have a nice day, deadmeat.
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
How about I resort to drugging you and cutting off your hands, eyes and tongue and leaving you out in the middle of nowhere to die a slow painful death. I hate you enough to actually do this since you are so keen on pushing things too far thinking you are safe targeting someone over the internet, if I were you; I would stop immediately and atone for all the shit you caused before it's too late. Have a nice day, deadmeat.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
This is really funny stuff. :D

If I had 1000 Yen for every time I heard immature little trolls talk tough this, I would be able to afford the ultimate PC Build today. :D

You can be trained in whatever but you still can't be immune to being drugged when you least expect it you imbecile. XD
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
This is really funny stuff. :D

If I had 1000 Yen for every time I heard immature little trolls talk tough this, I would be able to afford the ultimate PC Build today. :D

You can be trained in whatever but you still can't be immune to being drugged when you least expect it you imbecile. XD

Gyro Gun reveals he uses tranquilizers on people. Him, with a noted history of pedophilia and necrophilia. He mentions this without the slightest semblance of irony.

This, people, is a case study in digging yourself deeper. And also the utter ignorance of copypasta.

So we have a 30-40 year old pedophile here, who has admitted to drugging people in the past, who also has a fetish for a children's game series. This is a person who is actually allowed on Byond.
I bet you fantasize about me doing such things to you, sicko.
I have better things to do than fantasize about a 35-year-old obese man wheezing his way up my front porch and screaming 'I'MMA GONNA KILL YOU FAGGOT' through the semen- stained mouthpiece of his Sonic fur-suit.
But you are obsessive over me, you keep acting as if you know everything I do and you say I'm the sicko? You need mental help loser.
You amuse me. That's all the justification I need, and all the justification anybody who has spent any length of time in your presence, or who has been subjected to the nightmarish travesties you call artwork needs. Seriously, for such an old guy you've clearly never been to art class, or learnt anything about perspective, color use, shading, line definition, tonal values or complimentary opposites.
If you just want to do the nasty with me, why didn't you just ask in the first place instead of acting trolltarded?
Nah, I wouldn't want to drag you away from your 69 with Raideen73, snrk.
p...pokemon is for babbies! >.<w
When Megaman tires, Protoman cools down and Dr. Wily is at it again, Dr. Light seeks to recruit robots to join the fight against Dr. Wily's growing forces of evil. Join the fight, but who's side are you on? byond://188.223.48.248:9999
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
When Megaman tires, Protoman cools down and Dr. Wily is at it again, Dr. Light seeks to recruit robots to join the fight against Dr. Wily's growing forces of evil. Join the fight, but who's side are you on? byond://188.223.48.248:9999

When furries unite, when Ivan wears panties and Gyro Gun is at it again, the anti-pedophile society seeks to recruit social justice warriors to fight against Gyro Gun's growing erection for young boys. Join the fight, but which of his fetishes will turn you off the most?!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6