My Life as a Spy

by Skysaw
My Life as a Spy
Five teams of spies compete to secure documents, using nifty spy gadgets to foil their enemies.
ID:1789449

My Life as a Spy is back and for the next 175 hours the game will be running with all training point and money rewards tripled!

So whether you're a new player or an oldbie returning from time away, you'll be well on your way to becoming master spies.
Do we get to work for the Nadrew Intelligence Agency if we try hard enough, Nadrew? Can we learn about Sector Nadrew? What about the TriNadrew? I have so many questions from when I was just a wee likkle boy. :)

I look forward to playing though. I never truly played this game.
Didn't know this was up, then again the new site design didn't make what is fav'd/fan'd show as up/online as obvious anymore. :(

But Triple rewards/EXP for this game on a weekend? That's risky, are you truly confident this is going to bring in new online/web players when the age of online gaming is getting more graphical/artsy/fake-retro/philosophical focused nowadays?
I'm game Nadrew. sup man.
fuck you, you glorious bastard lol

I remember playing this so so long ago... Honestly I miss this game... might hop on this week after I get done with college
If this game is 100% dead, might as well give out the host files in the future.
A few people have been given the host files but nothing really ever came of it.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
A few people have been given the host files but nothing really ever came of it.

some people either cant host or are busy...

public hostfiles would "probably" cause a re-surge in popularity for the game, although there would be a window for abuse in doing so... its a gamble
Abuse... how?
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
Abuse... how?

random assholes who host and believe they are god and hand out random bans or just edit players stats to fuck them over....

In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Gyro Gun wrote:
Abuse... how?

random assholes who host and believe they are god and hand out random bans or just edit players stats to fuck them over....

Unfortunately, my agreement with Skysaw doesn't allow for the opening of the host files for outright public usage. I'm limited to reviewing and approving hosts as I see them needed. As it stands now, I have very little interest in doing much with the game. I spent a lot of time and effort on it from the time I took over and the player counts never really picked up.