Bleach Unlimited

by Enigma11
Lige wrote:
DeathbyKiss wrote:
[...] I am suprise are you a GM to help or just be a punk ass?

Welcome to BYOND. That's how the majority of "GM"s act, and it's usually only a problem on anime games (probably due to the majority of "GM"s being power-hungry children). Nevertheless, it's highly recommended that you search for games that lean more towards quality and professionalism than quantity and childsplay.

yes most GMs ARE power hungry 12 year olds however Ill have you know nobody on my staff is younger than 17 and also that is only one person the rest are 20+ if Im not mistaken point being just because staff enforces rules clearly listed on the hub instantly makes them "power hungry children" uh fuck you get the facts first or stay the fuck out of it
ugh... whatever happened to the host ? I never see the game up anymore T_T
In response to MajinGoku15
MajinGoku15 wrote:
You guys need a new host? I can host

Yes but I need to get the files from Cronus
In response to Enigma11
Enigma11 wrote:
Lige wrote:
DeathbyKiss wrote:
[...] I am suprise are you a GM to help or just be a punk ass?

Welcome to BYOND. That's how the majority of "GM"s act, and it's usually only a problem on anime games (probably due to the majority of "GM"s being power-hungry children). Nevertheless, it's highly recommended that you search for games that lean more towards quality and professionalism than quantity and childsplay.

yes most GMs ARE power hungry 12 year olds however Ill have you know nobody on my staff is younger than 17 and also that is only one person the rest are 20+ if Im not mistaken point being just because staff enforces rules clearly listed on the hub instantly makes them "power hungry children" uh fuck you get the facts first or stay the fuck out of it

D'awww :]
takes real talent to make a game shitty enough to get this degree of negative feedback
it doesnt exactely help that most people that write that stuff come on , to log off and say THIS GAME SUCKS without giving it any chance
wow you guys need to stop fighting i just started playing and you guys are makeing me think i better stay out of this hub
why has the game went down i was enjoying it... it reminds me of the older games.. how it used to be.... now the games has all these messed up shit thats confuseing and mess... im sick how the game went down
IF "BLEACH:UNLIMITED"needs a Full time 24/7 server CHeck Out:
http://zeex.co.cc/1_5_Hosting.html
Well I have busy life working making 100k+ a year and only 20 years old I don't know who you are Enigma11 but you were not the original owner cause you just suck and yes I did play this game when it nearly came out where everyone spawned in earth except hollows and hanged out around spawn I was a quincy leeching strong players near spawn so it was fun back then but you messed it up big time.
In response to DeathbyKiss
DeathbyKiss wrote:
Well I have busy life working making 100k+ a year and only 20 years old I don't know who you are Enigma11 but you were not the original owner cause you just suck and yes I did play this game when it nearly came out where everyone spawned in earth except hollows and hanged out around spawn I was a quincy leeching strong players near spawn so it was fun back then but you messed it up big time.

The fake shit you keep coming back with on here to bullshit means your a nobody, let it go dumb fuck what kind of child holds a grudge over BYOND games, 100k a year? Doubt it you're lying through your teeth, and 100k a year is nothing, I could go to college for 4 years and get a job at NASA starting out making around that much if not more depending on what I went for/my grades, grow up and stop trying to show off to people you claim don't matter, I know all the original owners infact I have Henitari's number on my cellphone, I have the Ever so Epic Bya and that dickhead Div on MSN, and Yachi was a second generation owner, so don't talk like you know owners, and bitch you ain't no Saran, most legendary quincy of all time, hit 4-5 mil on a menos once leeching, Geesus Kriste GROW THE FUCK UP, AND GET A SACK!
i would like to help you out iconning ^^ so just reply if your interested
In response to Kenshin9999
Kenshin9999 wrote:
hes not banned his save was just deleted. and also I DO give chances. the other staff gives 1 minute. I sometimes give up to 15 !! I help a lot. I dont abuse my powers, and I actually TRAIN myself. not using edits to lvl myself the lazy way. I helped numberous people get their stats back after a bad save. dont tell me that Im a bad GM. you broke the rules. it wasnt your first time according to the players. so at least someone has warned you. just because players arent staff you shouldnt treat them any different than us. and yeah when I dont answer I am TRAINING like any1 else

LMAOOOOO
when is it gonna host again I thought it was fun T.t
Fucking faggots arguing on a bleach game..I LOVE READING COMMENTS! :D
In response to Domo_Lover
Domo_Lover wrote:
Fucking faggots arguing on a bleach game..I LOVE READING COMMENTS! :D

Pot meet Kettle, Kettle meet Pot. Your dumbass is always arguing with someone on BU, a "bleach game".
huh whats happened i can't log in?
I am glad this game is down and hope it will be like this forever! :D
start this back up plz its a good bleach game
this is the best bleach game
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9