Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:328898

This isn't a game breaker or anything, but it saves you the trouble of having to grind monsters in order to get your starting equipment. If you buy an Oak shield from the shop for 16 gold, you can promptly turn around and sell it for 25 gold. So buy up shields and resell them all for an easy profit. I wonder if any other items have this quirk?
That should be the only one. After some people mentioned the price at the Inn being a little steep (4g, wha?) I changed around the prices of items in Red Haven. It had been ages since I last touched that code, so I forgot that sale value was a different variable. All other objects in the game should be good. As a side note, this fix is already finished and will be in the next update.
In response to IainPeregrine
I guess I should read the forum first before I go posting a bunch of feedback on this game.
In response to Foomer
You don't have to. I'd rather people felt free to post their problems than get turned away by having to read a ton of crud, and confirmation is always a good thing. Plus, this looks like activity ;)

BTW, mind accepting Regressia into Single Player Games?
In response to IainPeregrine
BTW, mind accepting Regressia into Single Player Games?

I'm working on that, but I've got to figure out something to write before I accept notable games. :P Besides, I have to come up with a good reason for people to play it if its just a demo.

It wouldn't hurt if I could figure out how to get Windows Media Encoder to record sounds properly, either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp6gqNQ7878

BTW, you should just have players who aren't logged into BYOND start with a blank name. I doubt anyone wants to play the game as "Guest".