Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:328909

I made it to the monks temple near Aidens castle, and there's a dining room full of monks. When I talk to any of them they say this:

'Error 01: No text provided'

I scanned the forums briefly to see if this was reported yet, I didn't see anything.
I fought a climactic battle with a large boss, and afterwards the screen went black and some ambient music played.

Is that the end?

Couldn't there be some kind of last hurrah? Or video sequence showing how the Hero of Regressia made everything better.

Maybe even a save point, and then allow the character to walk around and see for himself personally. I quit, (after waiting ten minutes) and reloaded only to find myself at an old save.

Or even rolling credits. Or a Congratulations, Game Over screen.

But other than that it was awesome. A really great adventure. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.
In response to Altrez
If you're not seeing an ending sequence, then there is an error. It sounds like your "big boss" was the one at the bottom of the place with the room full of "Error" monks, in which case you haven't started what I consider the body of your adventure.

My last update to the game was to fix some problems in this area, and it sounds like I may have made them worse. Those monks you see at the table are part of the same bug. To put it another way, the bug is causes monks to appear at that table, and to lock the game after the boss battle. You may be able to get around this by rebooting, as this will sometimes put NPCs back where they're supposed to be.

Looks like it was a good idea giving you that free subscription, as I got some free testing out of it. Thanks for the report
After this battle the screen turns black. I haven't tried replaying to see if it fixes itself since I don't want to go through all that again just to get a bug, so is there a surefire way to fix this bug?
In response to Fizzy Dino Pop
See [link]

In fact, I think I'm going to merge these topics. Basically, last update I broke this area without knowing it. I'll get an update out after Feb.1st when the 8k contest stops eating up all my time.
This issue is now resolved, and will be moved to my Resolved-Bugs forum in a couple days.

Thanks again for the report