In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I dunno, Goten and Trunks fall into the overpowered category a bit much for me.

The magic of the original Dragonball was amazing. They didn't solve every problem by screaming until the length of their hair changed.

You're just mad your hair doesn't get longer when you scream. Don't hate on Goten and Trunks because they've got maximum hair swag.
Who is Freiza tho?
Kid Buu ftw
The best villain is Cooler.

Let's go through the list of villains and find out why:

He's better than Raditz because Raditz is a wannabe Super Saiyan 3. Hey buddy, the next time you wanna try and fool someone, try using some hair dye.

He's better than Frieza for obvious reasons, the main one being Cooler actually has bass in his voice meanwhile Frieza sounds like a homeless woman on crack.

He's better than Cell because Cell was only strong after he absorbed people, and because Vegeta was retarded enough to actually give him time to absorb said people. Not to mention he lost a fight to a freaking kid.

He's better than Kid Buu because Kid Buu is literally the most retarded villain in the series. His idiocy rivals that of Vegeta in that instead of actually just killing everyone and everything ( which he could've easily done seeing as how easily he destroyed Earth ), he screws around and fights Goku and Vegeta for the luls, and then after he dies he becomes an impoverished African kid with a mohawk. Cooler became a badass robot dude with a space ship after he died, beat that.

He's better than Broly because Broly died after getting blasted into the sun punched in the stomach.

He's better than Janemba because Janemba died after getting blasted into the sun rainbow dust thrown on him.

The only one that probably tops him is Beerus, however we can't really bring him into the equation for several reasons. First off, he isn't really a villain, he's the God of Destruction. Destroying stuff is what he does to keep the universe in balance, the same way the Supreme Kais protect the planets to maintain balance. I mean, you saw his sheer strength in the movie, if he wanted to just be evil and eradicate literally everything, he easily could have, but he spares Earth. He's not really evil. Everyone else on the list destroyed planets because they were indeed just evil douchebags. Also, he's a cat. It's not fair to compare cats, they typically win by default in every scenario you put them in. They are just too awesome.

So, with that being said, it's safe to conclude that Cooler is the greatest villain of all time. His final form looked AMAZING, he had the most threatening voice ever, he had rockstar theme music, it takes him like 1 second to charge a giant death ball, he destroys mountains just by flicking his wrist at them, and he survived being blasted into a 27,000,000 Fahrenheit ball of gas, not to mention the damage Goku's Kamehameha and his own Death Ball should've done to him.

Behold the freaking king.

As the name says, he really is the "coolest" enemy

or will that be the name of the next freiza family we meet
In response to Raimo
Raimo wrote:
Who is Freiza tho?

His new design looks like an original character you'd find on DeviantArt.
I agree with Kozuma, Kid Buu is the best.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Dragonball needs less transformations and more power pole.
Akira Toriyama has been interviewed and quoted saying something along the lines of "After fighting Beerus in Battle of Gods, Goku realized that Super Saiyan 2 and 3 put too much stress on his living body, and training his normal and Super Saiyan state would be more beneficial than using Super Saiyan 2 or 3. We most likely won't be seeing a reappearance of Super Saiyan 2 and 3, and there certainly won't ever be anything beyond them (Super Saiyan 4+)."

And considering that I have seen Goku in his normal state in most of the trailers released for the new movie, I like where this is headed.
And considering that I have seen Goku in his normal state in most of the trailers released for the new movie, I like where this is headed.

Agreed. Now all we have to do is figure out some way to get back UNDER 9000!
That makes entirely no sense. In order for him to never have to use Super Saiyan 3 again, his enemies from here on out will have to be very weak. If not, Goku won't be the hero of the series anymore, because someone else will have to step in that can still transform without "stress on their living body" like Vegeta. But Vegeta sucks too, he gets his butt kicked almost as often as Krillin, so rest in rip in pepperonis Earth 2015.
Not True now that Goku got a taste of God Form, he found out that he doesnt need to transform to get massive amount of power.
Taking about over powered. Everyone should read one punch man
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tS04hHRN1Q
It's genuisly written action comedy about a person so strong he kills everyone in one punch. That may sound boring but because the way he tackles it is amazing
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
Not True now that Goku got a taste of God Form, he found out that he doesnt need to transform to get massive amount of power.

So his body can tolerate transforming into a God but not a Super Saiyan.

Seems legit.
pls make it happen.

Did someone urinate on him or something?

That would explain why he's always so angry and ready to kill stuff.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I was hoping for at least a comment worth laughing at :/

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I was hoping for at least a comment worth laughing at :/

After this, Empirez is having difficulty recovering his game. Let's be lenient, he just needs time to heal.
In response to EmpirezTeam
He found out by transforming into God form that is very consuming and by transforming into god form he also found out that he doesn't need to actually transform to achieve that kind of power anymore. He can just Power up without doing the whole transforming.
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
After this, Empirez is having difficulty recovering his game. Let's be lenient, he just needs time to heal.

I'm sure Freiza has a spare Rejuvenation Tank, in four months he'll be better than ever - since that seems to be all the time it takes ._.
Page: 1 2 3